2024 Fantasy Football Thread! We back y’all!

Totally reached on Laporta :smh:
DJ Moore isn't in a great situation either. Same team I have Tyreek on.

Was high on Godwin and took him in both leagues though and it paid off. Same with Jamo.

Losing Kupp and then worthy not doing **** did me in this week. My opponent had all his guys score TDs. Down 10 going into MNF with my Pitts vs his Hurts. Need a miracle somehow to pull out the dub :lol:

Yeah I’m out on Diontae too. Hate blowing FAAB on WRs but I need help. Johnston, Pierce, Nailor…. :sick:

2-0 in one league, 0-2 in punishment league where we drafted before preseason even started. Liked that team then, hate it now :lol:

starting keon coleman did me in
i knew it was a wrap this week, but the thursday night game pretty much had me DOA

Drafting Kamara in the 5th is looking like a steal thus far. Don't want to jinx it but guy is in 20-21' form.

DK also had a huge game for me, fingers crossed the Hawks continue to air it out but his usage seems to vary greatly during the season.

I'm up 25 with one guy left to play tonight (Bijan). My opponent has Saquon.

Shaheed and DK bailed me out this week after Dak **** the bed.

Looks like punting on TE was the move again this year..

Kelce owners.. Ya'll looking to make a move or naw?

sat kyler for goff.. of course he was perfect yesterday.. good thing i had kamara in :rofl:

I can't recall a year with this amount of injuries to so many key players this early into the season. (?)

Waiver wires finna be hella busy this week.

Starting to think my Drake London 2nd round pick was a mistake. But at this rate as long as he stays healthy it might be a league winner with all these injuries.

Hoping Cousins just needs some time to get back healthy.

Squeezed out a win scoring under 100 points this week with my opponent getting some injury bad luck

Back
Top Bottom