2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

pmatic pmatic what in gods name do the lakers do at 17?
I think it will be up for trade. But if it isn't, I think one of the centers like Flip, Edey, Ware, etc. is a viable candidate. Don't think the team needs any more guards and not sure there's a forward worth it.

I saw DX and Vecenie mocked da Silva to the Lakers in their latest mocks, but I don't know if he's the right fit other than being older and thus "ready to contribute".

I think it will be up for trade. But if it isn't, I think one of the centers like Flip, Edey, Ware, etc. is a viable candidate. Don't think the team needs any more guards and not sure there's a forward worth it.

I saw DX and Vecenie mocked da Silva to the Lakers in their latest mocks, but I don't know if he's the right fit other than being older and thus "ready to contribute".
I have a big there right now. They are in a bad spot with that timeline.

I love the uncertainty of this draft. This really will highlight who has a good scouting and player development department.

No clear cut elite guys. We really get to see who’s good at recognizing talent

Ware would make sense if he's available but seems like he's increasingly seen as a late lottery guy.
I know a lot of draftniks don't like him. I see the talent, but something seems off. I know he had the low motor tag coming from HS/Oregon.

Seems like he could be a Bobby Portis/Naz Reid or a Christian Wood.

Back
Top Bottom