2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

His feet are cat quick and that, along with his motor, pure raw physical skill and tenacity, should translate rather easily. Like I can't shake the idea that he could easily be 17&8 as a rookie just off of those traits alone without even fully developed skill because as you alluded to, he's already in the 90th percentile of NBA level power and strength.

For me I was thinking...like if **** went WAY WAY south for Zion, (not saying this is a comparison at all)

But like, Montrezl Harrell put up 17 and 7 a game this year, and was a 23/9/3 guy per 36 and we saw his high points against the warriors in the playoffs. I don't see a way that he's not at least Montrezl Harrell level good and Trez is going to make 20Ms a year next summer and he's obviously a FAR better prospect than Trez ever was.

I think the NBA game will unlock his playmaking potential, too. He's gonna be a problem with more opportunity in transition.

Friend of mine just texted me an interesting scenario....If the Wiz get the #1 pick, would you trade it for AD if you could unload Wall's contract? If you are New Orleans, would you want to take on a contract like that in order to get Zion?

Friend of mine just texted me an interesting scenario....If the Wiz get the #1 pick, would you trade it for AD if you could unload Wall's contract? If you are New Orleans, would you want to take on a contract like that in order to get Zion?

If I'm the Wizards under no circumstance would I trade Zion

If I'm New Orleans however, I do that without thinking about it.

I think the NBA game will unlock his playmaking potential, too. He's gonna be a problem with more opportunity in transition.

Yeah even in the half he's shown some solid instincts in DHO stuff, Duke's shooting was ****, but I think there's some potential there out of short roll as a playmaker. Instincts are there.

Like VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL said, he's going to be crazy if he gets on a team that places with real pace.

This sounds like something Ernie would have done :smh:

Yeah even in the half he's shown some solid instincts in DHO stuff, Duke's shooting was ****, but I think there's some potential there out of short roll as a playmaker. Instincts are there.

Like VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL said, he's going to be crazy if he gets on a team that places with real pace.

If he's Super Draymond...god help us all if you put him next to a couple of sharpshooters :smh:

ATL really would be a perfect fit.

Boston and Philly fans going to go crazy in here if that first envelope doesn't open up with the Kangz on it :lol:

Zion is gonna be one of the biggest bust ever.

He’s gonna be a Anthony Bennett with heart. Which will make him a decent Role player.

His handling isn’t good enough and his shot is never gonna be good enough either off the dribble to create separation. If he showed signs of running the offense like LeBron it will give him a little more room to open the floor up.

I just don’t see it guys.

He’s gonna be a Anthony Bennett with heart. Which will make him a decent Role player.

His handling isn’t good enough and his shot is never gonna be good enough either off the dribble to create separation. If he showed signs of running the offense like LeBron it will give him a little more room to open the floor up.

:lol: :smh: No

:lol:

:rofl:

There's always someone that wants to be that guy

BlackFaintEquestrian-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom