2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Went half size down on the Notre dunk and wondering if that was the right call. I typically find non sb dunks to fit a little big compared to SB

10K! Cheers, to another 10!

My brother’s pair from CCS+ came in. I have to say, I’m shocked how much I like them in person. I didn’t care for them in pictures but in person they’re beautiful. The design looks like water colors art, and the different materials make the shoe seem even more unique. The quality compared to most other recent dunks is pretty good, too. All in all, an excellent pair!

B269DABF-C005-414F-932D-86DBF79E0B70.jpeg

Last edited:
Exactly. Most bot users who are actually profitable are going for volume and usually can do so because they are backed by someone elses credit. Its not just shoes, the bot/resell culture is everywhere. People were botting weight plates from rogue this year because demand for home workout equipment shot up with COVID closing all these gyms.

Asking NT users to not do multiple entries is like asking what change you are making at home to combat climate change. Its a nice thought, but **** won't move the needle in any significant manner.
Mannn, they started botting Pokemon cards.

Would you be interested if More Jordan Dunks were joining the Court Purples...
Pine Greens?
Shattered Backboards?
Royals?

Last edited:
Would you be interested if More Jordan Dunks were joining the Court Purples...
Pine Greens?
Shattered Backboards?
Royals?
Not at all. Just throwing AJ1 color-ways on dunks is extremely lazy. Although from a marketing standpoint, I get it. I’m really hoping for more “weird” dunks in the future. It’s what drew me to the shoe in the first place.

What’s up with the laces on the new dunk lows? Serious question. Looks like I’m going to be spending money on replacement laces for each one that I copp. Can’t stand the laces that they come with.

Pine green sounds dope.. Or perhaps another acg colorway would be cool? Maybe another white leather based orange label pack? I think some more wheat lows would be dope, maybe with some purple or red hits in there?
Hmmm, Great suggestions!
Maybe we’ll see these color ways in the near future...
😉

Back
Top Bottom