2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

NIKE App has been super buggy!! I went to check earlier today to see if I had got exclusive access to the 1s., and as usual nothing was appearing. I checked again at 1pm and man I was heated!!!!

I had early access the the CNY dunks, but nothing ever appear or a notification was made. That damn exclusive access just appeared for the first time today!!

A7809069-A885-4A21-BFCD-D7146DC546E1.png

Last edited:
NIKE App has been app buggy!! I went to check earlier today to see if I had got exclusive access to the 1s. Nothing was appearing, I checked again at 1pm and man I was heated!!!!

I had early access the the CNY dunks, but nothing ever appear or notification was made. That damn exclusive access just appeared for the first time today!!

FYI Early/Exclusive Access will show up on SNKRS desktop before anywhere else, usually the night before EA.

Doesn’t hurt to check SNKRS desktop every night to see if EA pops up for something.

Thought I was gonna be able to check out on Premier, card got declined, then I remembered I had my card cancelled yesterday because of fraud on my account. Waiting on the new card. Damn! Didn’t have time to change it to another account before they sold out.

I need to cop Veneers and stop playing. I don't NEED them or like them as much as the others but years from now Ill be kicking myself for not completing the pack and they are actually dope.

Do you see them going up or down in price? I don’t really know anything about the resale market. They’re too pricey for me now so I was wondering if they’d ever go down, or it’ll just be a steady increase?

Do you see them going up or down in price? I don’t really know anything about the resale market. They’re too pricey for me now so I was wondering if they’d ever go down, or it’ll just be a steady increase?

For now steady increase but hard to tell. The longevity of most shoes isn't promised. Things come in waves and if this Dunk wave ends, you'll see folks holding these with no buyers of interest. Thats when prices start to cave in.

That's what we saw with SBs from like 2010-almost as recent as 2016.

NIKE App has been super buggy!! I went to check earlier today to see if I had got exclusive access to the 1s., and as usual nothing was appearing. I checked again at 1pm and man I was heated!!!!

I had early access the the CNY dunks, but nothing ever appear or a notification was made. That damn exclusive access just appeared for the first time today!!

What do you do to qualify for exclusive access?

There is a TON of supply on the resale market already. Like more than I’ve ever seen for a Dunk. I don’t think these are going to stay as high as they are now.

That does suck but SNKRS was never my actual chance anyway. What is retail anymore.. its about as relevant as a floppy disk nowadays.
Isn't it weird that the save icon for many programs still looks like a floppy disk even though they've been out of style for a good 20 years now? Younger folks have maybe never even seen a floppy disk.

i noticed that all them iphones are the older generation iphones without face recognition????

smart azzz mf'ers

Back
Top Bottom