2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1613717749747.jpeg

1613717775355.jpeg
I am so proud of my tree trunks.

cats just tryin to hustle out here... times is hard now too... bammas tryin to eat... and certain shoe flips can feed you... I can’t and will not hate the hustle 🤷🏾‍♂️ And I’m not a reseller either... i wear ALL my kicks

Do you mean the cats who bought out Griffey’s of all shoes to choose to make pennies. They are 170 plus tax now tell me what you can feed with that? I’ve accepted Jordan 1s and dunks but come on. Some shoes are not to be resold especially when for the past 10 years they hit shelves. I have no soft spot for greed I’ve resold a double or triple of a pair I have or something that went up in resale to the point I didn’t feel comfortable keeping it but I’m not out here flipping children’s shoes and pairs with a $10 tops resale.
3A290204-ED44-435A-8114-BF5B513074D7.png

Last edited:
that’s a farce. These be the same cats that spend all they money and then be asking for a metro card swipe to get on the train.

that area has 3 of the most populated projects in the city surrounds that Jimmy jazz.
I’m from NY, I know. If there is a project by a sneaker store or mall wrap it up. I’m in Queens, I dont even try QCM for releases anymore due to Lefrak being right there.

:rofl: @ these Coast prices!!!!!!! This is ABSURDDDDDD. I’m all about paying resale if necessary for a GREAT pair, BUT FOR THESE!? :rofl:
Especially when there is a proper UNC pair dropping later this year. If I’m paying resale, it’s for the those. It’s cool to see UCLA get some respect tho…you don’t see their colors often.

I’m from NY, I know. If there is a project by a sneaker store or mall wrap it up. I’m in Queens, I dont even try QCM for releases anymore due to Lefrak being right there.

that’s bananas. Plus you’re competing with the hypebeasts from Jackson heights and the Asian resellers from flushing who come out.

that’s bananas. Plus you’re competing with the hypebeasts from Jackson heights and the Asian resellers from flushing who come out.
Can’t forget the cats from Brooklyn with cars if you go to green acres not to mention the cats who live by that mall. Add Kings plaza and your dealing with the mill basin and cats with money from that area. Even getting outlet finds are difficult. You have to pretty much be at the mall early when they open. I missed out on my size carmines yesterday because of that and cats attempting to get dunks and I was at the mall 2 hours early just at the wrong store. Most resellers I’m running into are resellers 40+ that aren’t into kicks, young rich kids with their parents who snag 3 pairs and broke hustlers doing flips on credit cards buying kids pairs who have no prob returning pairs if they can’t make their 10 cash. In a lot of ppls minds I can buy 10 pairs make 10-20 a pop and come away with 100-200. All the while taking pairs away from collectors or ppl working hard to get a pair to wear. Again if it’s Travis Scott’s, Jordan 1s, off white, sacai’s, hype releases or collab dunks I can understand.

Last edited:
Can’t forget the cats from Brooklyn with cars if you go to green acres not to mention the cats who live by that mall. Add Kings plaza and your dealing with the mill basin and cats with money from that area. Even getting outlet finds are difficult. You have to pretty much be at the mall early when they open. I missed out on my size carmines yesterday because of that and cats attempting to get dunks and I was at the mall 2 hours early just at the wrong store. Most resellers I’m running into are resellers 40+ that aren’t into kicks, young rich kids with their parents who snag 3 pairs and broke hustlers doing flips on credit cards buying kids pairs who have no prob returning pairs if they can’t make their 10 cash. In a lot of ppls minds I can buy 10 pairs make 10-20 a pop and come away with 100-200. All the while taking pairs away from collectors or ppl working hard to get a pair to wear. Again if it’s Travis Scott’s, Jordan 1s, off white, sacai’s, hype releases or collab dunks I can understand.

That's wild. Sheesh.

My side of the city it's just broke bottle buying boys who still live with their Mom, young cats, project people.

Further North it's dusty Bronx cats who will buy out a size run but wont spend that same money to fix their teeth.

The game is all messed up. I'm glad I buy what I like. Too old for this nonsense.

I had to make Vast Greys out of Ds platinum SPs that I paid 50 over retail for. I had to pay 180 for used UNLV highs from 2016 that went on sale for $50 at outlets in 2016-2017 that I have to restore a little, just to have peace of mind. I have to make St. John’s out of cmft dunks. I have to buy dunks that used to go for $50 at 100-200 worn to do customs(like the Mars yard dunk highs I’m about to make) without being able to ask questions first because someone else will for sure scoop em first.
5FA7C5DC-F3DE-4A7F-9268-5A7AF44E983E.jpeg
840070CE-B73B-4AF5-B33F-E6F0425842C2.jpeg

I just scooped up another pair of cmft dunks instead of dunk disrupts(because I like highs) for a Mars yard custom that I saw on Reddit.
DA8BE528-D296-4C17-B0AC-698DE7B92B64.jpeg

Do you mean the cats who bought out Griffey’s of all shoes to choose to make pennies. They are 170 plus tax now tell me what you can feed with that? I’ve accepted Jordan 1s and dunks but come on. Some shoes are not to be resold especially when for the past 10 years they hit shelves. I have no soft spot for greed I’ve resold a double or triple of a pair I have or something that went up in resale to the point I didn’t feel comfortable keeping it but I’m not out here flipping children’s shoes and pairs with a $10 tops resale.
3A290204-ED44-435A-8114-BF5B513074D7.png

Not mention Stockx hitting both sides with fees.

tenor (2).gif

tell me how Nike CS attempted to see if I wanted a refund after I followed up. Dude goes since its been two business days without movement we can refund. I told them DO NOT CANCEL MY ORDER. Dude then goes oh we cant cancel bc its been shipped. Morons

tell me how Nike CS attempted to see if I wanted a refund after I followed up. Dude goes since its been two business days without movement we can refund. I told them DO NOT CANCEL MY ORDER. Dude then goes oh we cant cancel bc its been shipped. Morons
So you got refunded AND you get your shoes?

Reactions: JPS
So you got refunded AND you get your shoes?
lol nah. not yet. I'ma be patient and wait. I actually just got off the phone w/ a rep. She noted that orders from yesterday are getting estimated 3/3 delivery dates so everything is super backed up. She also noted that Nike should be sending out delayed order emails soon.

Who's gonna trade me these for my 2020 veneers 11.5
verse's camera with the assist on this request. every time i see this dude post i pray its a pair i already own. i'm so glad i copped every pair in the 2020 pack when i did given where the prices are floating now

Back
Top Bottom