2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My go to winter beaters, would be interesting to see if dunk hybrids would sell out in 2021!! Dunk trainer 1s, dunkestos, even 6.0 u guys think haha

IMG_20210220_215428.jpg

Damn what a time. The acg colorways of this model ⚡⚡⚡⚡

Hey thanks, I will try tomorrow then. Any hoodies in stock (non-SB)? Really appreciate the note!
A87C7133-B209-455A-9836-BFF543AC6BB2.jpeg

Here’s the hoodie. They have the SB stuff on display but you can’t buy anything. They’re open 11-2 tomorrow
Did Carpet have decks for sale?
yeah they have decks too I don’t have any pics but they do on their Instagram

i had a pair of these 6.0s, there was something going on near my pinky toe that would just kill my feet. it's like there was some sort of reinforcement strap going on in there. shout out to SNeakerhead and PYS.com back in the day.
1613884169700.png
You would have to size up. Had a couple pairs of 6.0s and that seemed to be the consensus for me

Let's talk about how wack @antgsoles on instagram is. If you get SB content on your explore page then you've probably seen his page already. A seller I follow shared this post:

While it was pretty obvious from antgsole's posts alone that he was a pretty wack cornball this just cements it. Stealing images and then blocking those who approach you about it is pretty scummy as far as the sneaker game goes. Like being an ******* by just being yourself is one thing but taking someone else's photos without giving credit + blocking them is a different kind of wack. I had antgsoles blocked up until seeing this post get reshared since I just thought he was trash and I wanted him off my explore page. I unblocked his page and typed a comment along the lines of "I saw someone claim you stole their images and reposted without credit, then blocked them. why?" and as expected, he blocked me.

Let's talk about how wack @antgsoles on instagram is. If you get SB content on your explore page then you've probably seen his page already. A seller I follow shared this post:

While it was pretty obvious from antgsole's posts alone that he was a pretty wack cornball this just cements it. Stealing images and then blocking those who approach you about it is pretty scummy as far as the sneaker game goes. Like being an ******* by just being yourself is one thing but taking someone else's photos without giving credit + blocking them is a different kind of wack. I had antgsoles blocked up until seeing this post get reshared since I just thought he was trash and I wanted him off my explore page. I unblocked his page and typed a comment along the lines of "I saw someone claim you stole their images and reposted without credit, then blocked them. why?" and as expected, he blocked me.

Man don't let these people you'll never meet in your life get you upset. :lol:

You were heated/venting about PG Knows in the AF1 thread, now this.

Life too short my man...at the end of the day who really cares. :nthat:

Man don't let these people you'll never meet in your life get you upset. :lol:

You were heated/venting about PG Knows in the AF1 thread, now this.

Life too short my man...at the end of the day who really cares. :nthat:
Good point, but you're missing my point. Integrity & honesty are pretty important to the sneaker game. Gotta be able to trust who you're getting information and doing business with. PG, fat joe, and twojskicks are all people who sell sneakers and now I certainly know not to do business with any of them. Funny that you say I'll never meet em - back in 2016 I thrifted a pair of deadstock NYC AF1 mids from 2003. Hit up PG for info since I couldn't find anything on them and I knew he was a major AF1 head. Also asked if he wanted to buy since he was local to NYC but he hit me with an offer I didn't like so I said nah. I'm also a photographer myself so I sympathize with people who have their images taken and used without credit (also why I posted a couple pages back about people making a fool out of themselves by watermarking images they pull from nike's servers). I feel like it's important to know who's good to deal with and who should be avoided.

Integrity & honesty are pretty important to the sneaker game.

It's a shame but this went out the window about 10 years ago when sneakers really became a thing amongst the larger society. Got even worse recently.

Would love to expect integrity & honesty in the sneaker scene these days but it's more so the opposite. Few and far between. |l

Unfortunately the person/picture/IG page you quoted is 100% what I expect in 2021 from the sneaker scene. With that said, I can't be letting what social media is flooded with get to me. We'd go crazy/loose are minds worrying about that. :lol:

Good point, but you're missing my point. Integrity & honesty are pretty important to the sneaker game. Gotta be able to trust who you're getting information and doing business with. PG, fat joe, and twojskicks are all people who sell sneakers and now I certainly know not to do business with any of them. Funny that you say I'll never meet em - back in 2016 I thrifted a pair of deadstock NYC AF1 mids from 2003. Hit up PG for info since I couldn't find anything on them and I knew he was a major AF1 head. Also asked if he wanted to buy since he was local to NYC but he hit me with an offer I didn't like so I said nah. I'm also a photographer myself so I sympathize with people who have their images taken and used without credit (also why I posted a couple pages back about people making a fool out of themselves by watermarking images they pull from nike's servers). I feel like it's important to know who's good to deal with and who should be avoided.
What's with twojskicks?

twitter/IG sneaker dudes are mostly uppity clowns. in the end its about turning profits for them. same dudes clowning a new release has 20 pairs for resell. i'm 36, growing up the kicks that were hot were because people actually wore them out in public. now it's like people wait for a celeb or "influencer" to wear something to like it.

idk what it was like back in the day here but i'm sure their were/are clowns here too.

there's some straight up guys too though. either way don't let these guys bother you. half these guys could get walked up to and smacked at a sneakercon and wouldn't do **** lol

Don’t recall that colorway and thought it could be Trainendor at first, but the sole surely looks like it’s Trainer Dunk. BTW, I actually wouldn’t mind copping if these are available (on the sales rack of course) although I’m not going to bother with those Disrupts or Ambushes...
78F75206-88EC-40BF-9921-68F5498CBD5F.jpeg

19F1E011-D5F4-4519-BEDC-208A832DD92B.jpeg

Code is 363698-001. I have a black pair of the Stussy dunk trainers, still on hunt for the brown pair in my size. Also havnt seen a pic of these Olympics in so long haha

Screenshot_20210221_184400.jpg
Screenshot_20210221_184337.jpg

Code is 363698-001. I have a black pair of the Stussy dunk trainers, still on hunt for the brown pair in my size. Also havnt seen a pic of these Olympics in so long haha

Im sure these are comfortable with that midsole but :sick:

Having said that, we need more AT1 SBs. Actually prefer wearing them over dunks.

I actually have both Stussy’s (Black is worn while brown still in DS) and thought about pulling them out from the storage when I saw your post tho.

Im sure these are comfortable with that midsole but :sick:

Having said that, we need more AT1 SBs. Actually prefer wearing them over dunks.

To each their own haha, still trying to get a pair of chlorophylls for as close to retail cot damnnnnnnnnn

Back
Top Bottom