2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

poor man supreme dunks

glad snkrs pass back though

EwKCMUiWgAo0574.jpg

How low in price do you guys think the Syracuse Dunk Highs will go in Men's sizing?

-Drew

Just got my J-pack Chicago and must say I am extremely disappointed in the craftsmanship and quality. Glue stains everywhere with parts of the leather coming off on the heel tab. Discoloration of the red on the white midsoles. I understand this was a GR pair MSRP $100, but HOT DAMN. Surprised GOAT sent them to me in this condition as DS. I opened a return right away. SMH

How low in price do you guys think the Syracuse Dunk Highs will go in Men's sizing?

-Drew

If the UNLV is any indication, they won’t go any lower. The price has been the same since pre release on those.

That’s crazy a company like Nike resorts to such trash shipping methods... FedEx AND LASERSHIP :sick:

3rd package in a row they've done me like this. My cool grey 3's and Silver Toe 1's were shipped through them as well. From now on I'm just going to pay up for faster shipping to try to avoid them.
Crossing my fingers the other pair of Black/Whites and the Syracuse's don't ship that way as well.

Glad you got a pair of atmos with even elephant print
One of my all time faves that I’ll sadly probably never own.I remember that dude on NSB.org would customize them with elephant print. Which at the time, I thought was the coolest thing ever. Now,not so much.
i dont feel like anyone ever made that look good. painting leather is one thing, drawing **** on suede just looked tacky af. this is such a clean colorway too. definitely agree, one of the all time favorites in my collection.

Back
Top Bottom