2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Saturday...

01A9CEB9-3BE6-4C36-86CE-4E7F82CB68E0.jpeg

Does anyone know why the wasted youth dunks were $150 instead of $110? I hope it's because we get the special box and not the rainbow one.

Damn pages go by and no one answers my question about gulfs :smh:

Was your question about a release date?

No shots, but if so, it was probably skimmed because it’s been answered a bunch of times over the last couple years with regards to GRs since dunk hype has returned. It’s no reflection on you and you wanting this pair, it’s just people pop in all the time and ask that now and most regulars in here have answered that question multiple times for people and probably didn’t feel like messing with it.

Most of the time, most of the people in here are helpful. Unfortunately, as the hype is at at all
Time high, I suspect a lot of people just skim the thread because if it’s around any type of snkrs drop it’s basically pages of Got Em or “I knew this was a waste of time,” which frankly is....boring.

As far as Gulfs, they are a “general release.” They don’t have a release date. They can be sold as soon as shops get them in. Or, shops can hold them for as long as they’d like. Most shops drop within a few days of getting them.

Have they released? Yes, some places.

have they been released everywhere? No.

When will they release? Whenever shops get them in and sell them.

Will SNKRS or Nike have them? No.

Should they release soon? This question has a slightly different answer in the covid era in the sense that they are a March or April GR I think (don’t quote me on month) but shipping is so backed up some places now they might even still trickle in during May.

if that wasn’t your question, what was it? I tried to click your profile to see what you’ve posted on this thread, but you have a setting which limits what I can see, so I can’t see your postings and I don’t know what page it’s on or how far back it is to go see.

hope that helps you out, if not, repost your question or DM me and I’ll answer it if I know the answer.

Back
Top Bottom