2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Daville Skate Shop in Fayetteville NC, home of Fort Bragg one of the largest military installations in the world. We got 2 skate parks here and our Orange label account has seen prolly 4 dunks since the summer of 2019.

Still waiting on

Chicago's
Doraemons
Instant
Atlas
LA->Chi
Koston 1 Lows (either)
ACG
Laser
Street Hawker
Leather Orange Labels
Oskis
Court Purples
Habibis
Wheats
Elephants
Baroque Brown hi
Craters
Civilist
Bearbrick
Strangeloves
Shadows
Infrareds
Rayguns
Truck it HI
Truck it Low
Jades
Paras
Green J Pack Lows
Carpet Co
Pink Pigs
Gulfs
P.Rods
Bred 11 Dunks
Corduroys
Black Sheeps
Panda Pigeon
Pastels
Lance mountain 1 Lows
Wasted Youths

Every skate shop in NC has the backdoor wide open and you can’t convince me otherwise

With W’s for these and Off White 5’s in February, I might as well delete the SNKRS app. No way I’m hitting again any time soon.

9EA1E19E-D011-44D3-8DFC-26A1104905FF.jpeg

With W’s for these and Off White 5’s in February, I might as well delete the SNKRS app. No way I’m hitting again any time soon.
Idk about that, I feel like some accounts are the chosen ones. Seems like people get on hot streaks, whereas others are almost like banned or something lol. Maybe not, idk

Shape is >>> but materials are <<<< ... still very very glad to own.
8EAB42B0-9FA6-498B-B55D-348EE9F3DDBC.jpeg
C686452E-66D5-482D-80E2-7AA606CCA379.jpeg
I just got my high-tops, I don't have the lows.

What are you feelings about the materials on the highs? Are you thinking the leather is cheap?

I love the nylon tongue, I wish all of the 2020 SPs had it. I hate the shoe laces. The toe is pretty sleek and slanted downward, I like that.

I have the 99 Syracuse highs I can do a small comparison if we need to.

The funny thing about SNKRS app is that literally NO ONE has the answer to the algorithm.

No one knows if it's first come, first serve.
No one knows if it's complete random.
No one knows if certain accounts are marked for higher success.
No one knows is interacting with the app improves chances.

We've even had people who work for Nike get asked the questions on Clubhouse and they don't have direct answers.

What are you feelings about the materials on the highs? Are you thinking the leather is cheap?

I love the nylon tongue, I wish all of the 2020 SPs had it. I hate the shoe laces. The toe is pretty sleek and slanted downward, I like that.

if it's nike or jordan you can almost always bet the materials are awful. the leather used is some of the worst quality you're gonna find on a shoe.

It's cheap but not as bad as I thought they were going to be. Just pretty stiff and barely any give to them. The 2020 SPs were all soft leather and cushioned better in the heel. I absolutely hate these laces and cannot create a reason as to why they did this.

Unless the Dunk is a must/college color or I can scoop at retail, I'm staying away from anything non SP. It's night and day.

The funny thing about SNKRS app is that literally NO ONE has the answer to the algorithm.

No one knows if it's first come, first serve.
No one knows if it's complete random.
No one knows if certain accounts are marked for higher success.
No one knows is interacting with the app improves chances.

We've even had people who work for Nike get asked the questions on Clubhouse and they don't have direct answers.
I feel like I hit sometimes bc I go for everything…also for women’s releases I don’t even go for my size, I go for wifey size and I ALWAYS hit(except OW 4s). Extended sizes is bs imo…always low stock on big sizes. I never watch those live shows or other content bc they are hella corny. Kickcheck is cool tho.

They're so beautiful :pimp:
C831DAA2-00E5-4DEA-9C75-875CCFBBF1E5.jpeg

BUT - they don't have the top lace hole punched through on the right shoe :smh:
EB4E2183-F16A-494D-8702-90FF5BC66F49.jpeg

I love them and am definitely keeping them, just bummed since I would've used that hole for lacing...

I've reached out to Kicks Crew about a partial refund so we'll see what happens... I will probably take them to a cobbler to get it punched out eventually...

Back
Top Bottom