2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Orchard raffle up for the wasted youths
Have no idea what the answer to the question is though :lol:
I just guessed the second to last one

Orchard raffle up for the wasted youths
Have no idea what the answer to the question is though :lol:
I just guessed the second to last one
That's gotta be the right answer. Wasted Youth uses that logo.
SmartSelect_20210408-195735_Chrome.jpg

Damn how didn’t I notice that logo 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ I was looking through pics
I think I chose “negative fx”

Canary's trash. Really, it shouldn't even be a discussion after OG tiffs. But my bias is that I don't like or wear yellow at all.
Tiff OG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tiff high > black diamond > canary > white diamond
flip the black diamonds and the highs for me. i remember those highs being so damn uncomfortable that i got rid of them

Tiff highs are super uncomfortable but I love em. The colors just work. I remember liking the lows and hated the prices in 07-09. It made it easy for me to pass due to them being lows but highs look better to me. I caught my tiff highs in 2016 for 130 and had the wrong size. the market was so weak on SBs I could scoop my size for 150 and had a hard time to move the other pair. Fast forward to now I’d be screwed. SB’s are the new it shoe, I’m seeing pairs I could have and have picked up for 50 DS going for 200-300 now despite quality.

Is it just me or do you guys get over a lot of the SB releases after they're released?

There's maybe a handful that I really still wish I can get my hands on. The Notres are dope, but striking out only had me salty for about a hour lol.

Everything but Chicago's (even boosted multiples knowing damn well i shouldnt). CNCPTS L's on Lobsters and Xmas dunks hurt but I think seeing pictures of the loop made it sting more than it should have. Going forward I laugh at the thought of winning anything.

Is it just me or do you guys get over a lot of the SB releases after they're released?

There's maybe a handful that I really still wish I can get my hands on. The Notres are dope, but striking out only had me salty for about a hour lol.
Facts. There are so many other shoes that come out after and shoes that I already have that are dope. After I missed on the medium curries I said this in the thread: "If I won't pay resell I don't need em. Paid resale on bacons the other day which was a much higher priority." But I try not to get caught up on new releases in general. I'm more partial to tracking down older pairs or buying new retros of stuff I never got to have before, which is why I paid resale for both veneer and plum dunks. I'd rather spend the big money on pairs I've been wanting and searching for for years, like when I finally found pistachio dunks my size earlier this year, rather than pretend I love some new release that I didn't even know existed to months ago.

The prices people have paid for civilists, chicago SBs, chunky dunky's, grateful dead's...I've copped ALL of my best and most expensive pairs for less money than that. At different times, but still, folks was buggin payin a rack for some **** new school **** that floods the market.

Canary's trash. Really, it shouldn't even be a discussion after OG tiffs. But my bias is that I don't like or wear yellow at all.
Tiff OG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tiff high > black diamond > canary > white diamond

new tiff lows over tiff highs simply cuz the leather is trash on the highs.

Back
Top Bottom