2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That’s 3 weeks in a row! Raging bulls, hyper royals now these

72C17EAC-E589-4AA8-B2B4-768C4A7AFE21.png

Welp, watched this falcon and winter soldier finale and completely missed the drop. Pretty sure I got the better end of the deal there. Orchard is my final hope!

I just wanna see the metrics of the raffles, ya know? How many people entered, how many pairs available, age of accounts, previous wins, how long it took for them to enter, etc. Nike keeps it all quiet so all we can do is speculate.

6817 pairs total i seen floating around of a pic

only 151 size 7.5 LOL

the L was calling my name

I just wanna see the metrics of the raffles, ya know? How many people entered, how many pairs available, age of accounts, previous wins, how long it took for them to enter, etc. Nike keeps it all quiet so all we can do is speculate.
A few weeks ago, Lapstone and Hammer was addressing complaints about their raffle process. I asked if they could provide any information on numbers of entries, their response:

"Insanely high. As much or more than you’d expect from most of the world knowing there is a thing they can buy and immediately, with one click make guaranteed money on. Plus a couple hundred to a couple thousand people who just genuinely want the same thing. "

So no hard number but I'll take "insanely high" to mean six figures.

A few weeks ago, Lapstone and Hammer was addressing complaints about their raffle process. I asked if they could provide any information on numbers of entries, their response:

"Insanely high. As much or more than you’d expect from most of the world knowing there is a thing they can buy and immediately, with one click make guaranteed money on. Plus a couple hundred to a couple thousand people who just genuinely want the same thing. "

So no hard number but I'll take "insanely high" to mean six figures.
There was almost 300k entries in the concepts one the other day

Back
Top Bottom