2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hawaii’s came in today. Thoughts on the orange laces?

F94A600E-CEF6-46A1-B655-81FA5C7BDC88.jpeg

3BF6657A-58B1-4A84-BD11-D97589F72000.jpeg

i just flipped my gulfs + $20 for them. ****in sucks to constantly be looking at what you have as a bargaining chip against what you want. these AMM AJ3s got me eyeing a couple sales to offset the reseller markup
At least if you can find a dude to do the trade. Vs having to sell it on a platform, take the 12% bs or 9.5% on goat and then have to pay the markup on fees/taxes on a secondary platform again. But I hear ya, always sucks striking out on something you want and then having to give up something from the collection. Gulfs have such nice details man, I don't know how you did it. Feel like the lace change to white or orange would look sick on em.

At least if you can find a dude to do the trade. Vs having to sell it on a platform, take the 12% bs or 9.5% on goat and then have to pay the markup on fees/taxes on a secondary platform again. But I hear ya, always sucks striking out on something you want and then having to give up something from the collection. Gulfs have such nice details man, I don't know how you did it. Feel like the lace change to white or orange would look sick on em.
I have a couple powder blue shoes already and the details on the orange panels on the Maui’s are nicer to me

I have come to the conclusion that all the work needed to buy 1 out of every 20 pairs of shoes that comes out is not worth it. No SNKR wins on dunks, copdate is a f***in scam, and every "local only" raffles have 10,000 entries for the one shoe in my size in the state.
Vans has upgraded their skate shoes with some nice touches lately, so I am going to hit the skatepark in some revamped Grosso Forevers and Half Cabs. I'll be back if the madness ever dies down.

Man I use to go scavenge skate shops all the time. Now I don’t even know where they are anymore. So many have closed down around me.

They are made to wear…..not a Faberge egg or something. Kicks to wear and enjoy.
Completely agree, and if I had snagged a pair for retail it wouldn’t be an issue. Currently my size is mad expensive and if I wear anything white the contractor in me turns it to filth in seconds.

I have come to the conclusion that all the work needed to buy 1 out of every 20 pairs of shoes that comes out is not worth it. No SNKR wins on dunks, copdate is a f***in scam, and every "local only" raffles have 10,000 entries for the one shoe in my size in the state.
Vans has upgraded their skate shoes with some nice touches lately, so I am going to hit the skatepark in some revamped Grosso Forevers and Half Cabs. I'll be back if the madness ever dies down.
When skate shops use copdate I don’t even attempt to enter

Back
Top Bottom