2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

they are under my purchases and it says purchased when I click on the product page.

Mine aren’t there. They were shipped out this morning so I’m good but instead of purchase it says notify me. I’m guessing it glitched and didn’t register. Guess I can try for another pair to use for trade bait if I hit. Missed out on so much sb’s the pass year.

traded my shadow 2.0s and $50 for these ds beauties :nthat:
7079167B-F787-46CA-9E15-25F60CB906BB.jpeg

Sneaker culture has definitely changed. I know a few people who went to the sneakercon here in Dallas and they said all they saw was most people in hyped up collabs. Crazy how terrible some of these collabs are that if they weren't a collab they would sit. I would rather camp out(not really lol) like I used to in my younger days than have to deal with what we have to deal with nowadays..

Dude who runs Sneakercon (AND NOW EBAY AUTHETICATOR IN NY) makes MADDDDDD $ not sure you guys realize the # of events yearly (PRE-COVID)and the amount of ppl who go to them holyyyyyyyyyy. The one here in Toronto was full of 15 y/o wearing $1000 outfits, didnt know we had it like that here!! Twojayzkicks, jasquees slade and some Seattle white ig dude were there hahaha

I did a custom competition with JBOAirbrush and Ceeze Customs( pays someone to do customs for him),
After everything i didnt even get a t shirt or a bottle of water for 7 hours just met some xbox reps .

i ended up loosing bc i added ONE TINY red ring of death to the kicks hahahahaa w.e

Sneaker culture has definitely changed. I know a few people who went to the sneakercon here in Dallas and they said all they saw was most people in hyped up collabs. Crazy how terrible some of these collabs are that if they weren't a collab they would sit. I would rather camp out(not really lol) like I used to in my younger days than have to deal with what we have to deal with nowadays..

That's how you know the hobby has mainly shifted to be about what makes the most money. :emoji_expressionless:

Dude who runs Sneakercon (AND NOW EBAY AUTHETICATOR IN NY) makes MADDDDDD $ not sure you guys realize the # of events yearly (PRE-COVID)and the amount of ppl who go to them holyyyyyyyyyy. The one here in Toronto was full of 15 y/o wearing $1000 outfits, didnt know we had it like that here!! Twojayzkicks, jasquees slade and some Seattle white ig dude were there hahaha

I did a custom competition with JBOAirbrush and Ceeze Customs( pays someone to do customs for him),
After everything i didnt even get a t shirt or a bottle of water for 7 hours just met some xbox reps .

i ended up loosing bc i added ONE TINY red ring of death to the kicks hahahahaa w.e
That's crazy and I can only imagine how much dough he's bringing in. Sorry you didn't win my man but maybe next time.

traded my shadow 2.0s and $50 for these ds beauties :nthat:
7079167B-F787-46CA-9E15-25F60CB906BB.jpeg
Hold tf up?!? These are DS and you got away with that robbery?!

WHO GOT A PAIR AND WANTS SHADOW 2.0’s :nerd:

update looks like i’m in the same FB group :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone in the Bay Area(south) know why or how NC Boardshop lost their Nike SB license? They had it since the lines inception and then one year they just completely stopped carrying any Nike product at all. I’ve never wanted to pry with the staff but was curious what might have happened. Skateworks lost theirs like 10 years ago and I never knew why back then either.

Anyone in the Bay Area(south) know why or how NC Boardshop lost their Nike SB license? They had it since the lines inception and then one year they just completely stopped carrying any Nike product at all. I’ve never wanted to pry with the staff but was curious what might have happened. Skateworks lost theirs like 10 years ago and I never knew why back then either.

IDK if these places "lost" their license. Many skate shop owners just don't want to play the game with Nike where they get a couple cool shoes that everyone wants along with a bunch of other crap that sits on the shelf losing money. Not all these smaller shops can afford to keep that up, so they bow out. Others of course *do* lose their license over one thing or another but I think the odds are just as good the shops just said F' it we're just not gonna bother

Agree with verse. Nike requires you to buy so much crap other than good stuff that shops have to mark down and hope to break even on. Eventually for some it is a money losing proposition. I don’t feel Nike SB is kind enough to the mom and pop skate shops.

Last edited:
IDK if these places "lost" their license. Many skate shop owners just don't want to play the game with Nike where they get a couple cool shoes that everyone wants along with a bunch of other crap that sits on the shelf losing money. Not all these smaller shops can afford to keep that up, so they bow out. Others of course *do* lose their license over one thing or another but I think the odds are just as good the shops just said F' it we're just not gonna bother

Isn't that how people like Crotianstyle gets multiple size runs of limited edition shoes? He must be because he sells a lot of GR stuff. Not in the US but he sells it overseas in places like Japan.

Back
Top Bottom