2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

3 years ago people crapped on stuff like Premier Fish Ladder's, which you almost couldn't give away. Biggie Dunks sat for months on clearance. I tripled up manually on the White Widow release, quite easily - one pair had poor QC, and I *exchanged* it with SkateWarehouse!

Now people are bummed when they aren't able to buy $100 plastic Dunks.

Kudos to the folks at Nike for completely turning that ship...
It's hilarious to me to see people feen and fork over $1,000 for some **** like civilsts or grateful deads and label it a "need" for new-tooling crapola. Or all of a sudden feel like these pleather GRs that would have been on footlocker shelves for $75 in 2015 are "must haves." Of course there have been plenty of good SB releases in the past 2-3 years, one of which I even paid resale for (safaris). But the feelings caught, the outrage that's had, it's pathetic. I love seeing it from the outside. Guys that have hundreds if not thousands of dollars worth of sneakers already are crying because they can't get some new trash that they didn't even know existed 6 months ago. Stop crying and wear the shoes you already have.

As for garbaggio like fish ladders, concepts stained glass, send help 2s, snake eyes, all that other stuff that rotted on skate shop and outlet walls - they're still wack to me. A change in resale value didn't change their value to me. Folks that are paying hundreds for the 2012-2016 SBs think they're coming up on some heat SBs, NOPE. They were all piss poor quality, uncomfortable shoes. I have or have had many of the greatest dunks and SBs of all time. If you wasn't there when the gettin was good, don't lament about it now. We don't wanna hear it. You've kept it real here for years dlebowski I know you're about the life.

It's hilarious to me to see people feen and fork over $1,000 for some **** like civilsts or grateful deads and label it a "need" for new-tooling crapola. Or all of a sudden feel like these pleather GRs that would have been on footlocker shelves for $75 in 2015 are "must haves." Of course there have been plenty of good SB releases in the past 2-3 years, one of which I even paid resale for (safaris). But the feelings caught, the outrage that's had, it's pathetic. I love seeing it from the outside. Guys that have hundreds if not thousands of dollars worth of sneakers already are crying because they can't get some new trash that they didn't even know existed 6 months ago. Stop crying and wear the shoes you already have.

As for garbaggio like fish ladders, concepts stained glass, send help 2s, snake eyes, all that other stuff that rotted on skate shop and outlet walls - they're still wack to me. A change in resale value didn't change their value to me. Folks that are paying hundreds for the 2012-2016 SBs think they're coming up on some heat SBs, NOPE. They were all piss poor quality, uncomfortable shoes. I have or have had many of the greatest dunks and SBs of all time. If you wasn't there when the gettin was good, don't lament about it now. We don't wanna hear it. You've kept it real here for years dlebowski I know you're about the life.

agree about the quality and to an extent the comfort, and while i will say that the current price inflation on teal box era stuff that rotted hasn't impacted my opinion on any dunks from that era, i feel like we did get some really nice pairs during the longest box era in sb history.

Today, again:
27397C16-0D05-4C38-B8FE-8997D8A89AAC.jpeg

No use sitting in a box, collecting dust!

i think a lot of people in here have been rockin with Sb for a minute, hence the saltiness.

I was actually more shocked when sbs gradually lost their value and were easily attainable. Current times just feel like how getting sbs used to be prior to 2010/11.

I think some yarns are being spun regarding quality. I feel as through the ‘older’ ones were less comfy. The pleather or whatever was pretty stiff then but skating it helped them last a bit longer perhaps. Anyhow, I think the last few years’ quality has overall been better than before. Or else I have hit the leather lottery every time.

Sail laces will be the move on the MSU's. Finally won a pair of dunks on snkrs. I was hoping for the double play, but no complaints at all.

Wanted the blue pair. But I was tired of waiting for it. Maybe later. In the end, I traded 5 pairs of shoes for this. 3 GR Dunks, Yeezy 700, and Jordan 4 What The.

Supreme_a.jpg
Supreme_b.jpg
Dope af. I got blue and had to pay 1000$ for them. I need these and the green next!!!! Dope kicks

Back
Top Bottom