2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Screenshot_20210621-134835_Chrome.jpg

WhoTF is reselling NBY designs. That's where we're at now? Nike By Someone Else?

I used to have the mentality of buying fakes supports terrorism/NIKE defamation in a way blah blah blah blahhhhhh but now in 2020/2021 with the IDs selling out instantly, bots, scarce #s and instant stockx resale value; I dont wrong ppl for buying A+ replicas from China and hurting NIKEs image hahahaah. Nike has lot its intregrity to me, ITS TEGRIDYYYYY

1624307263802.png

I havnt even tried to buy any dunks since BLACK OLs and im still pissed for all of you going 0/20 haha

I was able to get in before it was sold out but haven't received my confirmation email yet...

1624293582080.png
Very nice. I got a premade red order in. Wished I had time to get the purple /white color way. These pattern n swoosh is sick. Let’s hope they restock cuz there’s a lot of material left unused since everyone went for the premade style

Is a fake still a fake if its practically a one to one replica?

All i know is that most of my YT reccomendations are now "VISIT TO SNEAKER FACTORY DISTRICT IN CHINA" haha, exposing assembly of various sneakers, stuff is wildddddddddddddddddddddddddddd to me. A whole floor of a building JUST for soles , i find it interesting as a customizer.

Unauthorized/fakes/replicas from 2000 have changed immensly in 20 years from the colorways/sihlouettes/materials we would get swinnnnnnnnnnnnndled by before hahahaha. i personally wouldnt wear fakes, if they are grails i rather get a beater version if anything

just one extra set of yellow laces, right?

Yup.

These came in today. A lot better than I was expecting. Wasn’t able to cop the Plum, Ceramic, and Veneer retros so wasn’t sure how the suede on these would be. Had all the originals at one point and this is pretty close if I remember correctly. Pleasantly surprised on these 👍🏾
D55F2E76-46DD-4DED-BA8A-1E36A301A36C.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom