2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

congrats rafflebot winners

1626742501335.png

That's crazy. I'd assume they would have the most pairs of any shop since it's their collab.

Yeah, was really hoping locals would feast on these. What's funny is that their IG is posting more Ws from other stores across the nation other than their own :lol:
Who knows, maybe a lot of people did hit but just isn't on social media.
I just know from personal experience that I've never won a single raffle from FTCSF. Only stores in SF I've ever won from is Darkside Initiative and the Adidas flagship.

FTC email raffles are always an expected loss. I've never won a raffle there.

yeah i was hoping it would be like atlas and their lost at sea shoe with a lot of local winners here.

Same. I was expecting a much bigger stock and plenty of local wins.
Ironically hating this email raffle, I caught a W from CCS.

They was rushing and all they made was Black and white 2.0….

The dudes that reply to solelinks/snkr twitter/sole retriever/all of twitter sneaker culture in general are the worst of the worst. It's for sure dudes that wore creative recs or air max LTDs before they got "into" sneakers and are just impressionable sheep who'll do whatever they're told is cool. I swear they always got this same follower ratio :rofl:

1626785417959.png

Here's another random reply from sole retriever

1626785485611.png

The dudes that reply to solelinks/snkr twitter/sole retriever/all of twitter sneaker culture in general are the worst of the worst. It's for sure dudes that wore creative recs or air max LTDs before they got "into" sneakers and are just impressionable sheep who'll do whatever they're told is cool. I swear they always got this same follower ratio :rofl:

1626785417959.png

Here's another random reply from sole retriever

1626785485611.png
I think most big accounts on social media are followed by tons of bots and are faking interactions. :lol:

anyone have any success on SNKRS this morning?

I was able to get the USA track suit

tried for a few other pieces but nada
Same, I got the track suit, which is what I really wanted so I'm happy about that. I tried for all the hats and didn't get any, would have copped the JPN track suit if it was still available in my size but it was not.

Back
Top Bottom