2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Probably asked before so sorry in advance but has anyone with CCS+ membership hit on a raffle that hasn’t purchased from them lol

I’ve only purchased a custom deck from them but this was before I signed up for the CCS+ membership. Use to order from them all the time in the 90s since that was the only way we could get skateboards to Guam but now that I’m in Cali, I like to support local shops if I can.

Today:
D2508948-52A4-41F1-83B8-8F390F505DBE.jpeg

It's weird as hell haven't gotten diddly ****....I mean not expecting to win...but at least some type of notification in the app letting me know wats up...

My thoughts exactly. And Tony Hawk made a great point when he mentioned the exposure that the Olympics is gonna give skateboarding. We know that they’re people doing it all over the world, but the fact that those people can make it to such a large state, and countries that otherwise have ignored skateboarding but recognize they can be represented in such a sport (and potentially be able to say the top skateboarder in the world is from their country) is a big deal. I know skateboarding has inherently been anti-establishment, but I do think it’s a big deal.

And as for whether skateboarding is or isn’t a sport that should be in the Olympics, they literally have a “10 Meter Air Rifle” event (which I actually watched) where competitors shoot at paper targets with pellet guns from ~30’ away. If that can be an Olympic “sport,” almost anything can.
Kids still get chased off from any skating that’s not in a skate park here, so if it legitimizes skating a bit more, I’m all for it.

Note: not a skater - just cruise and e-skate to work and the coffee shop. I just like seeing the kids do cool ****.

goodluck

uhhhh I guess if I get the wrong answer that’s an automatic L?

goodluck
What’s Trivia answer?

Back
Top Bottom