2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anybody hit on the Parras on SNKRS? If so, can you let us know when you’re expected to receive them? That would give those of us having to go the resale route a good idea of when to pull the trigger.

Anybody hit on the Parras on SNKRS? If so, can you let us know when you’re expected to receive them? That would give those of us having to go the resale route a good idea of when to pull the trigger.

Mine are slated for Friday the 6th arrival (West Coast). This is my first SB SNKRS win so I'd figure I'd come out of the woodworks to answer your question lol.

Attachments

• IMG_5234.jpeg
    IMG_5234.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 371
Anyone still waiting for the black/white wmns dunk high to ship from Nike? They were supposed to arrive to my house today but it appears they never left the warehouse :smh:.

Give it a few more days. Might be either delayed or it went missing. The latter happened to my shadow 2.0. All cs said was order most likely went missing and best they can do is refund.

Stopped in Vu today and he said they were allocated ~45 pair of Parra’s. Usually he’s lucky to get 1 FSR. Sizes went down to 4.5. So I guess that they are out there in numbers. I know that’s no consolation.

I saw a post on Instagram from a source that I trust that said this was the largest SB release (stock numbers wise) in a very long time. There are a lot of pairs so hopefully resale comes down once people start getting them in hand.

I saw a post on Instagram from a source that I trust that said this was the largest SB release (stock numbers wise) in a very long time. There are a lot of pairs so hopefully resale comes down once people start getting them in hand.
Yep. It makes sense because these were being queued for the Olympics last summer - so they had lots of time here.

I've noticed some recent snkrs/nike orders take longer to process but then I'm upgraded to two-day air shipping, so same difference. Although I received my parra tee from snkrs in two days flat.

I've noticed some recent snkrs/nike orders take longer to process but then I'm upgraded to two-day air shipping, so same difference. Although I received my parra tee from snkrs in two days flat.

seems super ymmv, i hit two pairs (not dunks) from snkrs in the last 2 weeks and they took 3 days (fedex) and 2 days (ups ground) respectively, i didn't pay for expedited shipping either time.

L for me as well on SNKRS

UNDS these today. Unfortunately there will be no long review for these because YouTube terminated my channel. The explanation given was very thin and vague with no details. Im hoping ppl will rock w my new podcast instead and peep the mini reviews on IG reels and Tiktok

thanks to everyone on this thread that supported the YT channel when it was active, I appreciate yall

I hope you guys don't mind, I'm only going to do this one time since I don't want to spam the thread, but my new podcast is "Actual Fan of Sneakers" and I hope you guys find it relevant. It's available on all podcast platforms (spotify, apple, etc) EXCEPT of course youtube.

855AA4EE-06CF-404D-B287-153CC053C493.jpeg

WHAT?!?!?!?!? You are one of my go to's.....always answered my weird sizing and materials questions and helped me go over my sneaker allowance every few months :)) . I haven't been on NT in a minute and haven't been on a Dunk thread in I don't know how long. Glad I dropped by today. otherwise I wouldn't have a clue why I couldn't find your content. You're one of may 5 or 6 YouTubers I go to when trying to get insight on a new or old release. Always solid content. None of the goofy stuff. And you buy and review what you like. If you miss out on a release and have to go with a consolation pick up, you keep it real, you let us know, and you do a quality review on the consolation pick up just like you would any other shoe. YouTube is wack for that. With all the strange content I've seen and all the left field channels somehow YOUR'S gets terminated. Not demonitized. No Strikes. Just scrubbed from existence??? That's ridiculous fam. I just followed the podcast on Spotify and hit the bell for notifications. Looking forward to the longform content. Def going to miss the interactions in the comments section tho.

UNDS these today. Unfortunately there will be no long review for these because YouTube terminated my channel. The explanation given was very thin and vague with no details. Im hoping ppl will rock w my new podcast instead and peep the mini reviews on IG reels and Tiktok

thanks to everyone on this thread that supported the YT channel when it was active, I appreciate yall

I hope you guys don't mind, I'm only going to do this one time since I don't want to spam the thread, but my new podcast is "Actual Fan of Sneakers" and I hope you guys find it relevant. It's available on all podcast platforms (spotify, apple, etc) EXCEPT of course youtube.

Bro, I'm so sorry to hear that.

I was a fan of your work when it came to sneaker reviews. It's really a shame where YouTube is heading.

I'll be subbing and listening to your podcast for sure!

-Drew

Wow bro that's big trash of them and super sorry to hear. You were on there before a lot of the vultures flocked to it. I actually haven't done a review since last year because it just ended up being not worth my time and it was time consuming af. You'd think they would want their OG accounts to remain with them as opposed to the growing popularity of tik tok etc.

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Big fan. I’ll definitely be following your other moves.

Back
Top Bottom