2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Does anybody have a update on these? Says September was wondering if maybe they released at skate shops or something?

386CA597-7E9B-4561-8AA4-D4CFADA46F17.png
Unfortunately another USA not getting them, Dunk…

does anyone know what they do with the unclaimed reserved pairs? i forgot to ask when i picked up my fog greys. i'm assuming employees get dibs or they put the pairs out? its odd that they have to be picked up by 6pm est and not COB, unless they're making them available after 6pm.

Someone was in here saying these fit .5 to a while sz snug. Knew It had to be cap but wanted to make sure before buying a pair.
I’ve seen folks say 0.5 and even a full size up. Full size up is a bit much. I can see folks wanting 0.5 if they don’t want that snug fit. I’m flat footed and TTS fit me perfectly.

Not sure if allowed but it is related. Preorder for Gundam SB figures:

All that voting for BEST Co.jp with seemingly no guaranteed re-release for un-Tiffany :rofl:
There was never any indication that the chosen winner would be released. "16 of the most popular sneakers designed in Japan from the late 90s to early 2000s have been nominated. Votes will be counted for each of these iconic designs and the winner will go down in history as the best from this CO.JP line of masterpieces. Take part in this historic moment and cast your vote to decide the top CO.JP sneaker."

https://www.nike.com/launch/s/inside-the-vault-cojp-vol1/1 for more info

Not sure if allowed but it is related. Preorder for Gundam SB figures:

These aren’t cool. The mini ones are cooler

Someone was in here saying these fit .5 to a while sz snug. Knew It had to be cap but wanted to make sure before buying a pair.
There was a youtube vid that came out that started this nonsense. I am wide footer and I went TTS no issue at all. Even if they are a tiny bit snug, the materials are so super soft that they will break in like a glove in no time. I would def go TTS because the toe box material may be the type that creases bad and having extra room makes it worse. These are my thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom