2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hate everything about both of those SS Dunks, colorway, shape, materials... Just not something I would wear, but I think a lot of the Dunks people really covet are ugly af and would have sat and went to outlets years ago.
Hate EVERYTHING about them ? Lol. To each his own. In hand these are fire. My top 3 are still AMM 3s, Parra Dunks, and the verdict is out for number 3. But the first 2 are solidified. TO ME.

I'm not a huge SB fan to begin with, but my first pair were mids(Aqua Fuels). Can't really decide between strapless/strapped mids though.

University Blue 1s and Travis Frag lows.

6cpffM4.jpg

AMM3s are dope, but for me personally I’d take the Orange Label VX1000 Dunk SB Lows, What The Paul SB Lows, Carpet Company SB Highs, and (based on everything I’ve seen) the upcoming Mummy Dunk SB Lows, all over the AMM3s. I personally prefer SBs over 3s (3s come after Dunk SBs, 1s, 4s, 6s, and 11s for me me), but I’m also not big on the whole faux yellowing/aging aesthetic, or 3s without Elephant Print. I do appreciate the story/theme of them though, but I’m going solely on looks, and not considering story, mission, or even how accessible/successful the release was.

Back
Top Bottom