2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'ma semi wide footer and these worked for me in my tts 11. With modern sbs you should be good.
Bet. I heard this but also know that padding can make some snug/narrow. Thanks for the info

What’s the code for goat?
It wasautomatic code for a few days. Its over now. Waited till the last minute to see if the price would go lower....it didn't lol

When Portland calls, you respond…
C89D81F0-2021-4C3D-B3CD-3AB1C87AE80E.jpeg

What are the odds they use better leather on the womens mushroom pair lmao? Wishful thinking since it looks like the same plastic the other dunks are made out of.

If I can wear a ten comfortably in parras and Forbes highs and Mondrians despite being an 11…could I get away with a 10 in Maui’s?

I’ve never won on Premier before, but seems like a lot of NT Fam have, so I kept trying. Finally scored. LOVE this sneaker! Was thinking of waiting until next Halloween to wear, but in hand now thinking of putting in the green laces & wearing them ASAP.

2713B122-D715-4776-8408-F2BF6238CF9C.jpeg
C158C71E-CAD4-4959-BB7D-751503A3ACBA.jpeg

If I can wear a ten comfortably in parras and Forbes highs and Mondrians despite being an 11…could I get away with a 10 in Maui’s?

i’d guess based on being a high + the materials they’re made of would be a hard no…but then again the denim highs felt snug so maybe?

but if you can comfortably go a full size down then maybe that’s your size lol?

I just realized (early AF just letting my mind wander in the shower), how do we not have a mandalorian and or grogu dunk yet? Could even do the Mando one with silver attachments to represent his armor. The grogu could be a "remake" of the old jedi lows. Seems like an easy win to me.
Maybe Nike hasn't because Adidas did a few releases that were authorized? Just speculating.

If you guys haven’t held the sustainable dunks in hand you’re in for quite a disappointment

You mean the "craters" ? If so, what were you expecting?

I thought it was a cool concept and a cool look. Yeah the feel isn't what most dunks are but honestly I'd take them over some of the plastic regular dunks we've seen lately cause at least they have a legitimate excuse. Other than the lack of padding, I don't think they that bad. But I also didn't expect them to be premium.

Hi guys! I have dyed my Dunk High ISO Unbleached with some Fabric Dylon in Yellow. I haven't found much other than one bro who made them blue. One shoe eyelet, the left pair (and the left on the 1st photo) are brighter than the other :smile:emoji_laughing:smile: and both toes are brighter :smile:emoji_relaxed:smile:. I really like the contrast between heels and toes, obviously unintenionally. I've dyed both of the shoelaces, one brown a week ago and one cream/yellow, dyed with the shoes, beautiful color!
For mine's, I have taped the soles but it wasn't enough: the color has permeated underneath (I don't know if it is the correct word).
I'm very happy with the result, and these shoes are beautiful! (In every color). I am also undecided wheter to paint swoosh scarlet red (fake Mars Yards?) or leave it as it is, or paint it green. The stitching on the soles are supreme!
In conclusion, the shoe take color whatever it wants! :smile:emoji_sunglasses:smile:.
Peace!

Attachments

• IMG_0769.jpg
    IMG_0769.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0770.jpg
    IMG_0770.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0771.jpg
    IMG_0771.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0772.jpg
    IMG_0772.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 201
i didnt even know these existed, blue swoosh :pimp: via Sothebys

1635997955772.png

fnf
1635998248840.png
This one was always funny to me. Photos of hyperstrike/f&f entourages have been around since we've had nontourages; obviously the price of those was never THAT much. But nontourages that released with the gum sole are sooooooooooooooooooo much better than the hyperstrike/f&f editions.

bundy888 bundy888 Are the discoloration for the cream parts normal? It doesnt bother me but wanted to make sure it wasnt something ultimately wrong since i do see a few pairs stating that on GOAT.

bundy888 bundy888 Are the discoloration for the cream parts normal? It doesnt bother me but wanted to make sure it wasnt something ultimately wrong since i do see a few pairs stating that on GOAT.

On mine it's just the angle you're looking at them and how the light hits. Certain angles they look "discolored" compared to the other shoe.

Back
Top Bottom