2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Parra Custom

654E1937-62A3-4F19-B840-491BCF68BDA7.jpeg

The lighter tone of yellow on the 99s are way better then the newer release.
Word, the contrast is even more flagrant in person, new one nearly orange. I swear Nike be doing dunks/sneakers for Instagram now. First thought when I peeped the color when opening the box was "damn, saturated market, saturated colors" smh

Screenshot_20211211-134624__02.jpg

nike-sb-oski-hoodie-grey-heather-6_1300x1500_crop_center.progressive.jpg
Absolute need.

I'm not trying to knock you, it's just that some of the apparel people really go for confuses me. The design is very plain, which isn't a bad thing but the shark is so small, from a design point there is so much negative space. The hood strings will cover it most of the time. Maybe there is something on the back to break up it up.

If it were me designing it I'd offset the shark to the right, and make the cuffs/waist either red or half red/white horizontally.

I'm not trying to knock you, it's just that some of the apparel people really go for confuses me. The design is very plain, which isn't a bad thing but the shark is so small, from a design point there is so much negative space. The hood strings will cover it most of the time. Maybe there is something on the back to break up it up.

If it were me designing it I'd offset the shark to the right, and make the cuffs/waist either red or half red/white horizontally.
I'm with you. But that minimalistic design style is in vogue right now. We already had the big loud oversized graphic phase.

It'll come back though.

I see what u mean but wouldn't there been a chest shark at all i wouldn't even be tripping since the small hood one really makes it pop to me. Simple design indeed, minimalist even, i ain't mad at that at all.

I'm with you. But that minimalistic design style is in vogue right now. We already had the big loud oversized graphic phase.

It'll come back though.

Minimal is good too, a sleek and understated look can be really nice. It just looks like on some stuff they don't even try. I guess my gripe is that sometimes it looks like they took 2 minutes to throw something on some apparel. Again not trying to knock DripNick DripNick , if he likes it that's all that matters. I'm just trying to understand the draw of it.

*edit* You replied while I was replying.
I see what u mean but wouldn't there been a chest shark at all i wouldn't even be tripping since the small hood one really makes it pop to me. Simple design indeed, minimalist even, i ain't mad at that at all.

Appreciate the response, do your thing man and enjoy.

I'm 30+, i have enough heavy graphic stuff as it is, these days I'm indeed drawn to some more subtle and simple stuff with well placed or even not visible logos. Last example being i just got a few Stussy "undershirts" with discreet hem logos and I love em. I really **** with Nigo's aesthetic on Human Made or other japanese designers, low key yet recognizable stuff to those who know

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom