2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Seeing your post made me go check mine. While definitely not as bad as yours, my right pair has a slight bulge in the sole.

211F4D6D-CFFD-4E55-96B4-73DC7A6E8740.jpeg

18740CDA-1E1A-4445-A063-D898606EA868.jpeg

Not sure if you can tell from my pics. The upper looks fine
BE4D510A-4AEC-414B-B4F9-9C56B8C2A071.jpeg

I can definitely feel the sole is off when I put it on. Hoping it will flatten out with wear but I’m wondering if I should just let it go and let someone else deal with it 😏

Edit…I was able to kinda push it flat with my hand. It leads me to believe they will flatten out with wear but not sure if it come back out after I leave it alone. Maybe with some heat I can form it back but question is if I should bother lol

isn't this normal?

don't think i have a single pair of jordan 1s, for instance, that don't have it to some degree

(other dude's pair is a problem, though, yeah)

Shoe is not aligned properly when glued and attached, it wont go away w/o wearing your right. gonna have to wear em in and make the upper conform to your feet eventually rather than the sole. i would flip badly manufactured
My upper is fine. The sole has a small bulge o the bottom. I think wearing it should flatten out the bulge though
isn't this normal?

don't think i have a single pair of jordan 1s, for instance, that don't have it to some degree

(other dude's pair is a problem, though, yeah)
Naw this is definitely not a normal bulge underneath. You can feel the bulge (pause) when you run your hand over it (pause 😂). There’s definitely a difference between the left and right pair

My upper is fine. The sole has a small bulge o the bottom. I think wearing it should flatten out the bulge though

Naw this is definitely not a normal bulge underneath. You can feel the bulge (pause) when you run your hand over it (pause 😂). There’s definitely a difference between the left and right pair

the bottom of the upper is not flat to the top of the sole

D19C5CD1-6CA9-4A5A-8ED1-D91775194D65.jpeg
Man casuals don’t know jack about sb’s. Older classic stuff go for less than these. I swear the hype took off right after this because I bought these for $90 retail Christmas 2019 and now they list for $600.
Well someone got lucky off me because I surely didn’t sell mine for 600 lol sold them about a year ago though so possible it’s gone up since, I’ll take some older classic sb over new any day

Reactions: ace
Most I ever spent on SBs was on supreme lows in 2018/2019. Got my whites in October 2018 used with OG all for $550 off goat, whitened the midsoles, rocked em a few dozen times, sold for $1750 on ebay in november 2019. Got blacks for $600 in March 2019 super clean but no insoles or box or extra laces, rocked a couple times but they were a half size small so I sold for $700 shortly after. I only spent that much in the first place because I knew I'd for sure profit on top of what I spent. There was some regret for a while but the soles on the white pair were starting to smoothen out (meanwhile, I still have over 5 pairs of dunks that are 15+ years old :stoneface: )

Now any ol SB collab drops and folks drop $400+ resale on them like it's nothing.

Got my first dunk W in a LONG LONG time on the all black Undercovers.

Would love any of the Supreme dunks, but already resigning myself to my L on them :rofl:
feedback on how they fit would be nice. i have the black/red in my size and i was ok. what threw me off was the snkrs description said to size up a whole size

06804501-B4C3-4B9E-8559-66A781244C32.png

Raffle open on the Size? App for their Dunk collab if anyone is going for em.

Edit: FYI I should also mention they preauthorize for their entire purchase amount, so be prepared to have your money sitting with them for a couple days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom