2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Neckface x Dunk SB Low (Halloween 2022)
7BE340C5-8330-4C94-BA68-1A4CBA94EE1C.jpeg

I like these *shrug* Halloween is my favorite time of the year…will try for these, and hopefully they come in baby sizes as well

I like these *shrug* Halloween is my favorite time of the year…will try for these, and hopefully they come in baby sizes as well
I couldn't care less about this pagan *** holiday but I respect you for having your own opinion and experience about it. Hope you and your little one(s) can get it if you want it and hopefully the "hype" or demand for it increases the chances i have of getting the things EYE like

Could go either way in a Jordan 4…If they end up doing them like they did the most recent Trainer 1’s, as in taking an OG colorway and making it skatable, then I’m down…If they do something crazy with them then 🤷‍♂️
Or even the Koston route… lots of potential.

They could also do an OG color, just swap midsole out for vulc sole…. Depending how done, I wouldn’t be mad at that.

Looks like removable patches. Could look, less without em all.
Yeah, it does. They’re cool, but a plain black SB Low, with a white midsole with some type of black art hit on it, with what looks like a plain black outsole, even with all these cool looking removable patches (if they are), is a little underwhelming IMO. I’ll try, but they’re not absolute musts for me personally.

As it stands (who knows what better pictures and a better understanding of their makeup will do), the Dia De Los Muertos and the Mummy’s are still the top two Halloween Dunk SBs in my book. I’m sure I’ll NEVER own the Dias (unless Nike blesses us with some type of retro/remix in the future), but I’m glad to have the Mummy’s.

got some goldenrod lows from the other day. didnt expect that after nike ****ed up over on the trav am1s

The more I look at them though, I’m not sure how removable they are. Some might be, but the lace hole going through that “Not Never” patch with the hand holding the sword in that specific spot, makes me think these patches might not be removable at all. We’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom