2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is it just me, or do the laces on those reverse UNCs look a little better than what they’ve been using?

Is there even a rumored date for these?
09CE9AA8-5B3A-4F97-9DE9-5C583A0AEC3A.jpeg
89703AC3-0E06-432C-B421-1F199A2F876E.jpeg
i got the bottom reverse coming in today ill post pics when they get here

j mobile j mobile Living the dream man. How's life treating you these days?

@John00 I had not doubt the peoples champ would still be here, putting in work. Love it.

@carolinakickg How you been dude?

Lots of life changes and the pairs I held on to are all in storage. Had to check in on them recently. Few of my favorites.

IMG_1742.jpeg

IMG_1750.jpeg
Nice pairs as always! Life's been great. I can't complain. I feel you on the life changes. I've actually been thinking about packing a bunch of my pairs up into storage as well. The wife and I have a unit, and it's been something we've decided upon, just haven't taken the steps to make it happen.

Question for those who got the Crater dunks: is the sizing similar to your other SBs or is it closer to a regular dunk? Thanks in advance
Edit: While I'm on the subject, how's the Union's sizing like? Thanks fam

Last edited:
Question for those who got the Crater dunks: is the sizing similar to your other SBs or is it closer to a regular dunk? Thanks in advance
Had the craters and loved them I was just thinking yesterday about how mad I am I sold them but sizing from what I remember was the same as a normal sb, tiny bit less padding but not as thin as the decon sb dunks, they had like a hacky sack feel to them l, definitely one I regret selling, but they fit well if I remember right, TTS

Unions fit TTS for me.

Do you usually go half a size up from your "TTS" when buying dunk SBs?
Me being a 13, half sz up or down is rarely an option. Half up would probably be better for me in SBs in some cases, but I’ve never really had an issue with my true sz.

Back
Top Bottom