2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sup NT it's my birthday!!!

20220713_145210.jpg

Unds
Happy Birthday Sir!

Would a surprise gimmick with not knowing what shoes you get deter or interest y'all with this set?

This gimmick is just the beginning. I can see it now. Sooner or later either Nike sb/Nike/JB will release a mismatch shoe for both the left and right and WE'LL have the option to trade to match or keep it mismatch ourselves.

Don’t worry about that all the discord group have raffle monitors so the chances are already messed up lol

Welp then you ain’t copping lol. Sb dunks don’t drop at Footlocker and the Jackie Robinsons dunk most likely ain’t either besides maybe 1 FL or 2 in LA. You gotta put work in to get dunks unlike Jordans.

Those groups have also messed up raffles? I really don't know how they work in general and I will never get involved with them. I know their common schemes are bot utilization to hoard the hell out of release date products on websites.

I noticed Foot Locker & Champs don't get all of the Dunks for some reason. If I don't get the Dodgers & Jackie Robinson ones, I'm OK with it. I'll just look forward to the next release I'm interested in.

It's funny with all that you said about Jordans because they're my preference. And they can be work to get in some cases because I struck out on all my submissions for the Gray XI.

Basically the way these discord groups work to make things short and sweet is that you pay a monthly fee to be apart of these groups. They have monitors that monitor a wide arrange of sites and the moment a product goes in stock you get a notification. They also provide early links before Twitter gets a hold of them and also raffle links from every single site that does a raffle. They also give you heads up for when snkrs does a shock drop or vault like today a hour or 2 in advance and what shoes are dropping. There’s a lot more features but that would take all day to list out. While 90% of people in these groups are resellers the other 10% actually use these groups to cop personal and it’s a big help these days. Imo it’s worth paying into one

It's terrible you don't know it's supposed to be "a part", not apart as in a separated sense.

But thanks for clarifying all that. I always knew there was a cost to be a part of one of those groups. I already had a feeling they had their hands on so many angles schematics with releases. I was always aware they had preliminary information on inventory whether it's online or in the real world. I pretty much knew they worked in teams with the bot utilization for online releases. I also knew they work in teams by conveying to each other about what shoes are at specific locations in order to hoard them.

I knew they did so many things and have many tactics to get their products, I just didn't know the extent. I bet they do more than what you elaborated on.

I knew a majority of them had to be resellers. I'm surprised some who only buy for personal ownership would even pay to join them. I would think it's not worth it to pay big overhead just to pay full price for shoes to keep. I'm OK with my approach with doing it myself and moving forward if I strike out.

This gimmick is just the beginning. I can see it now. Sooner or later either Nike sb/Nike/JB will release a mismatch shoe for both the left and right and WE'LL have the option to trade to match or keep it mismatch ourselves.

You already know they're going to try to pimp out all the gimmicks they can think of.

Thanks bro! He’s my buddy, he’s a Russian blue cat and wasn’t very happy for the picture which is odd I find he gets excited when I start pulling out boxes or when the mail comes in

Thanks for elaborating all of that about your cool as hell cat.

I heard of that breed. That gray color is also common on the British Shorthair.

It's ironic with my preferences and affinities for cats and dogs. I like regular cats better than breeds. But I like big and medium purebred dogs because I despise mutts and small dogs.

I can't stand guys who stigmatize cats and other men who like cats by trying to imply there's weakness with them. Cats are cool to me.

That's so funny and cool your cat is aware whenever you pull out boxes or when the mail comes in. I hope to see more of your cool cat photographed with your Dunks and whatever other shoes you photograph. It makes me wonder if your cat knows about Dunks.

I don’t know how I feel about the whole idea of not exactly knowing what pair you’re getting. Like I think they’re all dope, and though I’ve stated I’m not a fan of the thin tongue, I’m gonna try for them, but the Navy pair is what I REALLY want. Navy/white/with some other blues is amazing to me, while I’m not big on the orange tie dye, as I want super big on the colors of the originals (though the shoe itself was dope).

I don’t know how I feel about the whole idea of not exactly knowing what pair you’re getting
It’s one the worst ideas I’ve ever heard. I thought the same about the OW dunks.I’m not a fan of any of them. But If you are paying $120 (or whatever they cost) on anything, You should at least know what you are getting. Just seems very corny to me.

Back
Top Bottom