nike-dunk-low-scrap-knicks-dm0128-1006.jpg

nike-dunk-low-scrap-knicks-dm0128-100-4.jpg

nike-dunk-low-scrap-knicks-dm0128-100-2.jpg

nike-dunk-low-scrap-knicks-dm0128-100-7.jpg

nike-dunk-low-scrap-knicks-dm0128-100-5.jpg

nike-dunk-low-scrap-knicks-dm0128-100-3.jpg

nike-dunk-low-scrap-knicks-dm0128-100-1.jpg

nike-dunk-low-scrap-knicks-dm0128-100-8.jpg

Do the scrap dunks really be selling like that? I don’t think I’ve every seen a pair that excites me personally and I don’t see people wearing them around my way. Anyone here own a pair and can speak on their comfortability?

This thread feels like a sb knowledge check at times. If money was no object to me right now I would cop a pair of Boca Jr's and Hollands. My top 10 list is different.

I sold my Neptune and Eire sb's as a set for $80 bucks way back, wonder what's the going price these days.

This thread feels like a sb knowledge check at times. If money was no object to me right now I would cop a pair of Boca Jr's and Hollands. My top 10 list is different.

I sold my Neptune and Eire sb's as a set for $80 bucks way back, wonder what's the going price these days.
I've always said heat is what you make it. My #1 rule has always been to buy what YOU covet. Never follow the wave, be the ocean. Sometimes great minds think alike and you are one with the masses. But DO YOU, to the upmost, no matter what.

Last I checked boca jr's still don't go for that much. I'd still see clean worn pairs under 250, which for a pair that quality is pretty decent IMO.

I got CLEAN eires OG all size 12 for $50 in 2011ish.

Reactions: ace
Back
Top Bottom