2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1658821615022.png

I thought he was being sarcastic or trolling, but bruh is in every thread hyping these corny az fits :lol:

I thought he was being sarcastic or trolling, but bruh is in every thread hyping these corny az fits :lol:

When I saw the phrasing and everything I was with you on the trolling suspicion, then i remembered it was not his first strike and was like
2F3F169F-3EBF-44D4-A255-37E33EB411E3.gif
I’m with both of you, as I too thought it was just a long running joke and sarcasm, but I guess not. To each their own, as a “good” outfit is subjective, but the unsolicited caping is what cracks me up. Has to be dude’s friend or on his PR team or something.

Word... "donating" skateboards... like its something someone really NEEDS. On top of that they are still technically selling them with those "donations" and getting a tax wrote on top of it all. GENIUS!

you right, a skate shop giving free skateboard to kids in lower income communities on top of the 6-10 food drives they do a year. what a bunch of *******s :lol:

Man the kids ran Dalsito off. Homie was consistent on here for years. I feel like I watched his loc journey for real.

I'm always happy to see krooma krooma post his once or twice a month fits then go back into hiding.

Them cats got a certain type of mystique attached to em :lol:

Pop up wit a fit pic, no words, just heat :pimp:

I ain't mad

Last edited:
First Nike gives me an L on the release and then another big fat L on the snkrs pass. I mean come on!!!

Back
Top Bottom