2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These Are Interesting!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220830-032446~3.png
    Screenshot_20220830-032446~3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 347
Whats gonna be the next shoe people drive into the ground?
It would have to be a shoe easily accessible for the last 10 years, model that has seen unique colorways, and also can be an SB. My guess is the Blazers got next. Gonna make them in more limited quantities and basic colorways.

Nike whatever you do, please don’t make the HUARACHE 2K4’s (in the black and grey colorway specifically) your next “universal” sneaker. That’s something nobody wants retroed in high quantities and easily attainable😉😉😉

Whats gonna be the next shoe people drive into the ground?
Most of the fashion people hopped on the New Balance wave especially the 550s. Only a matter of time before the general masses follow. I think foamposites might make a comeback in the next couple of years especially since it seems Nike is dropping some OG colorways the next year. All this sneaker stuff is a cycle

Last edited:
Most of the fashion people hopped on the New Balance wave especially the 550s. Only a matter of the before the general masses follow. I think foamposites might make make a comeback in the next couple of years especially since it seems Nike is dropping some OG colorways the next year. All this sneaker stuff is a cycle
Let me go get a pair of Pewters rn

Back
Top Bottom