2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Faust sb dunk High snkrs stash NYC

40.70991698691941, -73.99193236148113

Spoof there if you want them. Product pics show the tags but apparently they dont come with them. I guess complain to a Nike rep and they will give you a discount code or something lol

Pain took a L

1662741507374.png

That pack had some of the worst quality

do you guys use suede protector on your kicks or just let it rock as is. Kinda wanna spray my Faust down but I’m unsure

The amount of Dunks that are being released remind me of the Adidas NMDs in that Adidas just kept churning out new colorways every week with some collabs along the way.
Dunks are classic, and will pretty much always be around. For the most part, the over saturation is welcome, because there’s pretty much something for everyone…. I just wish they were actually attainable for everyone, and materials were stepped up a notch or two….. or seven.

Yeah you’re really rolling the dice on material quality when you go for a regular dunk. Sometimes you luck out and get something like the Jackie Robinsons and sometimes you crap out and get the Syracuse Highs. As hard as they are to get, SBs are atleast consistent

Back
Top Bottom