2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Streak is strong :lol:

C3CF706B-CAE8-4631-A22C-C8BCA298AF24.jpeg

Unfortunately, Argons got sold out on SNKRS-JP and only the GSs & toddlers are still sitting there. Don’t know about the store front tho. BTW, US11 or smaller sizes actually are goin’ bellow retail on the secondary market here… In any case, I bet you’re gonna love shopping here because of the weaker Yen…

hell yeah im juiced. any tips on where to stay for good shopping and of course food / night life?

one day they'll get those right...i hope
By the time I copped the OGs off someone, I had already listed and sold my 2019s to recoup the cost. Didn't get to do a side by side comparison but they're night and day. I've loved the black SB laces in em but think I'll swap OG olive back in for the next wear.

hell yeah im juiced. any tips on where to stay for good shopping and of course food / night life?
Any place in Tokyo. I mean…, with that weaker yen, even going to Nike could be attractive. Go to Harajuku area where there’s a big Nike store (if not the biggest in JP) and are also bunch of independent sneaker shops in walking distance such as atmos, kickslab…. Can only talk about Tokyo, but as long as you are in the urban area of the city, u don’t have to worry about something to eat either.

It’s nice to see dunks (or any model that can be forgotten) to get exposure/lots of cws, but at this point (probably already for a while) they’re doing too much… I wish they’d focus more or at least decent materials, and nice colors/blocking than looking around the office and getting “inspired” by the first thing they see….

So in the span of about two years they went from "worry-free returns! return your product anytime" to "now you pay us a restocking fee and if you return more than an arbitrary number of items and we'll ban you"? I only return like 3-5 things a year to them, but I think this is some BS. This isn't going to stop bots and resellers, because who's returning Travis', SBs, OG AJ retros, etc - the stuff that's impossible to get?

Back
Top Bottom