2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Birthday was yesterday. Had to finally UNds these joints. Most expensive Dunk I've ever purchased ($380) but worth it. Better looking on feet than in hand too. Hope everyone has a blessed day.

20221020_085714.jpg
Happy burrrday bro.

Eye sore streak is over. I dont want to dig any others out and it would be another month with regular blazers. Hope it helped some people change their minds on them lol. Anyways bsmnts today

6F51FFA8-33BF-4264-8F3E-EFDB669D7AF9.jpeg
I was thinking about these the other day. Glad you're still enjoying :nthat:

Thanks for your promise. Man who even cares lol slept on this that down the line here there whatever. GoInG uP lol just wear em, another one of the thousand of dunk varieties that have dropped.
Thank you for saying what I was thinking. They're shoes, not IRA's. The only time a GAF about something going up, is when I'm chasing it.

I got a message from my local that I hit on the SLAGs today. That makes it 9 W to 4 L for this year.
I'm sending them a massive box of chocolates for Christmas. I should probably do it anonymously as I really don't want to draw attention to the fact that I have had more than my fair share of wins. 🤣
There’s literally no where within 75 miles of me that sale dunks. 😑😢

Back
Top Bottom