2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

9A0FDC4E-C8C8-421B-9D85-EE965472DC4C.jpeg

Ended up getting an offer accepted on GOAT for the crushed pair, and seller took too long to ship. So I contacted GOAT to cancel, which they did, and they also gave me a $14.50 credit… I guess it worked out, as long as new seller actually ships.

One of the best dunks ever! I remember reading somewhere that the red toe was supposed to resemble a dog tongue but I haven’t been able to find that info again to confirm. But apparently this shoe was inspired by someone’s dog.

How are the soles holding up? Is there any separation from midsole to uppers from the old glue?

One of the best dunks ever! I remember reading somewhere that the red toe was supposed to resemble a dog tongue but I haven’t been able to find that info again to confirm. But apparently this shoe was inspired by someone’s dog.

How are the soles holding up? Is there any separation from midsole to uppers from the old glue?
No separation on these yet thankfully. :pimp:

My “local” is 2+ hrs away and only does “shock drop” FCFS IG posts for any SBs so I’ve never even attempted to go. For the Neckfaces they’re doing a mail-in raffle (has to arrive by next Weds) but you have to pick up in store. I’m glad I can participate but this seems weird AF
A mail in raffle? That’s unique.

Those White Lobster samples look off. They look so weird to me.

Back
Top Bottom