2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

saw this come across my ads on IG. this CW needs to be made into adult sizes

26E7F90D-A290-42C9-B829-74E0BADE6D14.png

Here’s the Smorgasbord What the Dunk:

listen, those ebay dunks that were floating around the dunk thread were so bad, these look acceptable.

interesting concept. it’s like the hearst castle of shoes —let’s take the best piece of art from every culture/region of the world and make frakenstein

I REALLY wish the Hufs had the more traditional fat tongue, as I’m personally not big on thin tongue Dunks (I’m team SB only, and I know they’re SBs, I just mean the fat tongue is one of the usual characteristics of SBs that I LOVE), but I feel like I’m gonna end up just grabbing both. They’re both simple yet dope IMO, even without being cut. I hope I hit on at least one via one of my entries.

Last edited:
I'm missing cracked leather the most on the new hufs. Nike's used it a lot more the last couple of years but back in the mid-2000s when huf put it on their collabs it was pretty definitive and signature of them. Also felt like an allusion to the hufquake print that came a little after their first couple collabs.

Was listening to never fallin by living legends. Noticed Murs on the left wearing some bucks on the album art (sorry I'm not super into them, idk the members/who's wearing the bucks. I just like this song.). They from the bay area so repping Oakland A's I'm sure. edit - found a pic of the album insert and it's murs

1668445469685.png

1668445504450.png

Last edited:
Was listening to never fallin by living legends. Noticed guy on the left wearing some bucks on the album art (sorry I'm not super into them, idk the members/who's wearing the bucks. I just like this song.). They from the bay area so repping Oakland A's I'm sure

1668445469685.png

1668445504450.png
That’s MURS :pimp:

Was listening to never fallin by living legends. Noticed Murs on the left wearing some bucks on the album art (sorry I'm not super into them, idk the members/who's wearing the bucks. I just like this song.). They from the bay area so repping Oakland A's I'm sure. edit - found a pic of the album insert and it's murs

1668445469685.png

1668445504450.png
MURS the Man!

Back
Top Bottom