2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Only my 2nd W ever on SNKRS for a size 11.5. First win was for Royalty 12s. I had flashbacks of L&Fs when I had to mash the “join draw” button for 3 minutes.

F4E78969-289B-4228-A221-708F9C47DC69.png

Don't forget you're one of millions of snkrs users, bots and humans alike. Demand is insane and they can't meet it. Many more people than not aren't getting these shoes, don't let a few W screenshots on the internet make you think otherwise.
:lol: bro i’ve been told i haven’t got them (along with others ) and 20 minutes later they are on NDC in a FSR

This app is trash now.

Don't forget you're one of millions of snkrs users, bots and humans alike. Demand is insane and they can't meet it. Many more people than not aren't getting these shoes, don't let a few W screenshots on the internet make you think otherwise.

We all understand that. But I personally know a handful of guys who have hit every Travis Scott or any other super hype item. Rationalize how you have some hitting everything consistently, then others cant hit a white/white AF1...

You can't always get what you want :stoneface: idk what else to say, world doesn't work in our favor sometimes lol. If y'all privileged enough to even be able to afford to enter all these draws and raffles, bask in that fact. Or cop one of the hundreds of other sneakers out there if you really, truly need something. We are not entitled to **** from this brand and they do not care about us because no matter what, someone's gonna give them the money they want

I mean yeah the basic logic that there is far more demand than supply and no one is expecting to hit every draw they entered.

But what we talking about is that there could be other factors thats just straight causing some accounts to not win, aka we all know about shadow-banned accounts. Factors such as maybe returning too many stuff back to Nike or having more than 1 account with the same info.

Back
Top Bottom