2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

:nthat:2022 LEFTRIGHT SB DUNK AWARDS:nthat:

01 Best Colorway
02 Best Quality
03 Best Design Execution
04 Best Release Execution

(Goes to overall release of both Brick & Mortar and Web)
05 Best Pack
(Goes to packs only released within year)
06 Best Storyline
07 Best Collab
08 Best High
09 Best Low
10 Underrated award
11 Overrated award
12 Impact award

(goes to shoe that is important to the history and future of Nike SB)
13 SB Dunk of the Year

-One shoe per category
-Multiple nominations welcomed (ex. Lobster wins for worst quality & best low)
01 F&F Huf
02 n/a
03 Huf Pack
04 n/a
05 Huf
06 Ebay
07 Huf
08 Faust
09 F&F Huf
10 Neckface
11 Dodgers
12 SLAG
13 Huf

Have no experience with #2 & #4. Couldn’t seem to fit the Lobsters anywhere.

I feel 2021 had better SBs come out than 2022. This year, I was able to snag for retail the green apple and both huf dunks. eBay dunks are hideous. Orange Lobsters are my least favorite color lobster dunk. Orange sneakers don’t really do it for me. Liked the Phillies and Dodger dunks. Skate like a girl, crushed dunks, why so sad, necklace were just ok. Did not like Bart dunks. Too clownish. Nothing worth me paying resale for. Just my opinion.

Neckfaces are dunk of the year. Not just another Dunk with different lipstick and completely different than any previous Dunk. Little detailed changes all over shoe. There was definitely thought put into it. Underrated imo.

Lobsters are easily #1 for me. I feel like we’ve been talking about them since late Spring/early Summer. Gonna feel this L for YEARS 😭

Gonna try to pick up the Paisleys but other than those (and obviously the Lobsters), I’m cool with what I was able to win

Lobsters my favorite SB of the year, very close in 2nd are the Hufs. All 3 which I was lucky to cop at retail lol. Speaking on lobsters, just delivered earlier today

2F9C632F-F0EA-4E25-9B1F-C9DB957C57F1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom