2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Caught all three today 🔥🔥🔥 quality is fire, surprised they didn't do them with the orange label... Either way 👌👌👌
Adobe>white>black for me...

Attachments

• PXL_20230107_003626186.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230107_003626186.MP.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 855
Last edited:
Lol I was about to say, thought the username was familiar. Dude basically got drunk and rolled around at a mud fest with the AMM 4 and then came in the thread talking about “wear your shoes, IDC”. But now in here trying to cleaning after 1 light wear on shoes that just came out. And a vet apparently, but soaking wet nubuck with a bristle rougher than a toilet bowl brush.

I was there, I saw it happen JUST like this.. 😬

Neckface's are type dope. I don't like the midsole change and the toe box is defaced lmao (on purpose of course) :lol: but the radical patchwork is dope.

Where and how are people getting these already? Been waiting on these forever. I thought it was a march release. I need these
Skate shops are getting these this month.
And next month, and every month after… Sort of.
Skate shops will be able to order these as much as they want, since these will be a True General Release and should always be available.
And should technically Not Be Limited.
(Even if Resellers think or try to make them Limited)
EDBD623F-F6D0-4893-8EE1-85E7EBAAA686.jpeg

Skate shops will be able to order these as much as they want, since these will be a True General Release and should always be available.
….in other words, they won’t be cool anymore. 😢😂

Wish they would do this for all OL SBs.

I will be going for those Jarritos and YOTRs. Those are what I am going to collect all of hopefully in 2023.

Back
Top Bottom