2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ya i am not looking forward to much sneaker wise but those purps are coming home with me

My Unbleached Purple Lilacs always getting complemented on i can finally put them to the side a bit and rock these

0C14BAB3-8949-4CA8-89C8-C4C834910384.jpeg

Newer colorway of Hi has just landed on NDC-JP and I kind of like this colorway. Since this one and Armory Navy/Mineral Slate one (also in the pic) that came out while back are still on FSR, may consider grabbing it if either of them get some discounts…
369262D9-93C6-4F48-A4D2-CBD065F16D37.jpeg

E5FE229E-5726-41F4-A316-CB71B046C540.jpeg

Got em in today… I like em.. the color reminds me a tad of the AM90 Bacon but that’s just me….

But man Nike QC has really gone down the pooper 🚽, I don’t know if it’s just my pair but mine has glue stains on the the laces on the right pair, also there’s glue stains on the heel collar part of the left shoe, there is also a hard thread like material sticking out to the front area albeit very small, I cut it coz it bugged the hell out of me.

I don’t complain much about Nike/JB QC but man what the heck?! Any of your guys pair come from Nike like this?!

Also I like that Nike is back to using regular boxes and not the one where you can peek at what’s inside by pushing on the bottom part of the box that they where using for a little bit.

Sorry for the rant but thanks for reading!

you guys can forget about any international shop shipping to the US for Nike products. They put a stop on that like 2+ years ago. Some shops was slow to adopt to this Nike policy like Footpatrol and Size? but now they’re all starting to not ship to the US even if the shoes sit and sometimes not only limited to Nike.

Only SNS and End. does US shipping.

Back
Top Bottom