2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just fyi, the NBY recycled twill is soft & puffy when used on the side panels. Makes for a more comfy regular dunk.

I used it on my NBY reverse pannnna but left the tongue and toebox tumbled pleather. Was happy with the decision when received in-hand.

panna twill.png

Nike doesn’t want to cut into those Panda sales in the United States…That’s why they won’t let you colorblock a black toe panel with a black heel panel…

They moving way to many pairs of the GR Pandas to risk people getting decent quality pairs off of NBY and realizing the trash quality the GR’a actually have…
That was my exact thought process! haha.

My initial thought was that they were doing that to avoid cannibalizing Panda sales, but these NBY shoes are higher MSRP than the GR Pandas. I get that these are more labor-intensive (and thus, more expensive to make) because of the individual nature of them, but it's not like they're going to see Panda sales affected by the fraction of a percent of people who got the access and made a purchase for these NBYs, and the even fewer who decided to make a front and rear panel black with the design that they ultimately purchase. I hear what you're saying, but I don't think the quantity sold rises anywhere close to make the case that these might hurt Panda sales.

That's not to say the Nike people couldn't have just stayed at the surface level of thinking that "well people could create Pandas" though. That's most likely what happened haha.

Just fyi, the NBY recycled twill is soft & puffy when used on the side panels. Makes for a more comfy regular dunk.

I used it on my NBY reverse pannnna but left the tongue and toebox tumbled pleather. Was happy with the decision when received in-hand.

panna twill.png
Good to know. I went with recycled twill on every panel I could thinking they would be comfy everyday beaters or gym shoes

eBay Dunk Socks

I typically loathe pickup posts with two exceptions: early releases and IDs/NBYs. I do like seeing pickup pictures then because they give you a sense of the true colors and quality of the actual shoe.

That being said, my IDs arrived and I am very happy with them!

PXL_20230401_004404700.jpg
🔥👌🏾

4/11 on snkrs

092B1FBA-841F-4892-9CEB-653C8181A278.png

I knew this would happen. Forgot I had a bid on Goat for $175 ($206 total) and a seller accepted, and now out the blue Snkrs US decides to drop them.

With the dunk trend dying down for everything except pandas and hype pairs, I'm fairly certain I wouldve scored these for retail.

Said the same thing but triggered a few fellows :lol:
Yeah but headdetective actually contributes to the thread with his own shoes and pics. As do most others in this thread. For someone that got a lot of negativity to spread about other people and shoes, I ain't never seen you post anything from your stash to display what the pinnacle of taste is 🤷‍♂️ show us what's good sometime. Or if you get your kicks outta waking up everyday to hate on the world, c'est la vie

Do I spray with CREP or nah????? The suede on these is so damn soft I’m not sure if I should spray them with some crep or other water proofer. I didn’t spray my Bart Simpsons bc they had rough suede but these are really buttery. Thoughts?
82712296-0C60-45B3-A0A9-BAD7B0D0DF09.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom