2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I just dont see the hype for these burlap bag lookin nasty Mexican drink themed shoes. Something tells me if they werent an SB low (ie, limited) most folks wouldnt care.

Thought y’all were over tear away uppers but I guess not. Kinda random to be rocking shoes promoting a soft drink brand tho, curious to know if the people trying to cop even had the drink. What next, Oscar Meyer X SB? Chunky dunky was at least well executed.

IMG_1262.gif

Growing up in the southwest I just assumed Jarritos was something everybody drank…Same with 24 hour restaurants / stores (Grew up in Las Vegas / Riverside California)…

Visiting family in Rochester NY for the first time as a teenager showed me what was up though…”Authentic Mexican Restaurant” is super subjective :lol:

Growing up in the southwest I just assumed Jarritos was something everybody drank…Same with 24 hour restaurants / stores (Grew up in Las Vegas / Riverside California)…

Visiting family in Rochester NY for the first time as a teenager showed me what was up though…”Authentic Mexican Restaurant” is super subjective :lol:
Take that last energy to the Food thread cause the NYers in there swear they got mad authentic Mexican food crawling in the city. :lol:

I just dont see the hype for these burlap bag lookin nasty Mexican drink themed shoes. Something tells me if they werent an SB low (ie, limited) most folks wouldnt care.
I am with ya. It is retail or bust on these for me. Resale my size is like $440 so a hard pass on that. And the theme is OK but what next……Taco Bell dunks? Just seems like an odd colab though done pretty well.

Y’all help a fellow NT’er out with that CSC pair since the reception seems to be tepid…

I can’t remember where I saw it but that overlay material is supposed to have a griptape texture to it…In addition to being wear away that is…

In honor of today here’s a couple older pics of P-Rod I had saved…

IMG_2552.jpeg
IMG_2553.jpeg
IMG_2554.jpeg
IMG_2556.jpeg

Last edited:
Just because it’s tear away, or wear away, doesn’t mean you gotta wear or tear it away… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ jarritos look fine as is, imo.

….and saying jarritos is nasty, you have clearly never tasted the tamarindo flavor.

Back
Top Bottom