2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone interested? PM me.
C6A7872F-2109-4C9C-B52C-3362765CE055.png

IMG_2282.jpeg

Nearly 39,000 pairs, not a GR of course but definitely not as limited as people making it out to be? 🤔

Idk if this is trolling? lol.
39k seems like a pretty small amount of shoes for a country with an average of almost 6 million people per state.
Im interested to see how many entries got in.

Anyone not using their Dunk By You that would be willing oop me a pair? I’ll throw in a tip for your troubles. Nike hasn’t blessed me with access yet.

Idk if this is trolling? lol.
39k seems like a pretty small amount of shoes for a country with an average of almost 6 million people per state.
Im interested to see how many entries got in.
Naw definitely not trolling, if they had said it was only released at Skate Shops and we’re talkin maybe 3K-5K pairs total then I’d say limited. But 40K pairs alone on SNKRS outside of what the skate shops got, then naw definitely not limited, im not sayin GR by no means but definitely not limited. That’s just my opinion though 🤷‍♂️

Just wait until the next recession hits #patiencesavespockets
Boy oh boy, if the coming recession is as bad as some financial folks are predicting, the sneaker market is going to take a BIG HIT along with MANY other things.

I hope everyone that missed out on the Jarritos gets their hands on them for retail or as close to retail as possible. Screw resellers.

Back
Top Bottom