2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

:emoji_pray: Premier sending out invoices for the Wheats. Email came in a little before 6:30 and I was still able to check out a size 13 at 8:15

We all know they’re still probably gonna be difficult to obtain, but according to Futura himself:
27A74813-5319-491C-9385-E300FA5C37C4.jpeg

Been tons of GRs that for the good majority of people, can’t touch. We’ll see how this goes.
Very true, so I personally don’t take any stock in whatever is trying to be conveyed by calling them “GRs.” All I know is that based solely on this image, I really really like these.

Might as well start stacking now…Even if these are a GR (By Dunk SB standards), they won’t come easy…They’re mandatory though so it’s a good chance they’ll be my first aftermarket pickup in a few years…Hate to do it but, yeah :smh:

OG SB tooling with some dope materials in the canvas / ballistic mesh…Plus they look like they use Futura’s ~JUMPED OVER THE EDGE~ canvas from like the early 90’s or so…These going to get plenty of burn…

Last edited:
I did too. similar color palette for sure and scroll / look quick from afar the design could be confused too

Back
Top Bottom