2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Kinda weird. Worst case file a chargeback.
That was my first thought but it just screams fugazi.

fakes

Yeah, the full size run of every shoe is the sign.

Oregon pe’s today
A6D9D048-8541-44A7-B8CF-67492259C024.jpeg

Checked a few mins ago and size 10 popped back up so I copped em. I need to chill, I got kids and christmas shopping to do. Lol
Bro same I considered closing my tab with all the shops open but can’t seem to do it

For real though those whites were the last of the year for me 5 pick ups 3 retail and 2 low end resale I’m totally happy

Luckily I dont really pay resell for any shoe unless it like $10 or less over retail... but with all these back to back drops, early access and raffles... Ive had a bit too much good luck lately. On top of that I just dropped like 5Gs on the stuff for the house. Luckily my kids are young so their toys really arent really expensive, but one of their bdays is next month, then we are having Thanksgiving dinner at our home so I expect to spend at least $400 on food.

Guess I just need to sell more this Q4

I appreciate you looking out. If the 10 ends up being too small Ill probably take you up on that, but I should be good, I gave a few other SBs in a 10.

Got this recent release for retail on the SoleSavvy “Collect” app. They are at just about retail on every resale app. Collect has almost no inventory - but low fees if you actually manage to find something…

They are in fact SP’s, with very decent materials. Poor QC though, with wrinkled bits and stains.
IMG_3682.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom