2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike Dunk Low Freddy Krueger Sweater On Feet.jpg

Just a heads up this place will take phone and email (PayPal) orders for the new ishods

l just put mine in dude said they’ll probably ship out today so seemed legit and they were super chill

First phone order in probably 10+ years

Felt good

Real good

Just a heads up this place will take phone and email (PayPal) orders for the new ishods

l just put mine in dude said they’ll probably ship out today so seemed legit and they were super chill

First phone order in probably 10+ years

Felt good

Real good

Got my wheats from them they are good!

question... with ebay and their authentication if someone has replacement insoles and not the og's will the sneaks get denied?

Before the pandemic they were. But after it was a problem.

I got 2018 Tiffany’s, infrareds, plums, and Kentucky lows for under 200 each just before the pandemic started.

After the pandemic I was selling beat dunks with no box for twice what I paid 😂

Me once those stimmy checks hit my direct deposit coupled with the existential threat of no tomorrow:

1704844973583.gif

question... with ebay and their authentication if someone has replacement insoles and not the og's will the sneaks get denied?
I would imagine that you just have to be sure to describe them as such. I see stuff listed all of the time that is not DS.

I fell for the pandemic craze. Sold a north face supreme jacket I had and picked up Shanghai 2s for like 600 I think :smh: :smh: had them in high school so the nostalgia got me

I might pick up those red pandas with the eBay code if I can find them for around 100-120

I would imagine that you just have to be sure to describe them as such. I see stuff listed all of the time that is not DS.
this dude doesnt have the box and doesnt have the og insoles... I'm guessing I should pass?

It’s up to you. If those items are important to you, then pass. If they’re no big deal, buy the shoes.

I’d imagine they would, so long as missing items are mentioned on the description, and also are not pictured.

Random throwback appreciation to one of my favorite SBs, Piet Mondrian lows. Got my first pair DS from flight club in 2010 for $150. Got my second pair off the bay for about $75 which is this pair. First pic is January 2015, second pic is November 2016 when I sold em for pennies. Wore them to death til the sockliner was swiss cheese (that was definitely from not untying and just using them like slipons). I'd kill to have these again but these are a shoe that definitely gets worse with wear

piet.JPG

pietworn.jpg

I fell for the pandemic craze. Sold a north face supreme jacket I had and picked up Shanghai 2s for like 600 I think :smh: :smh: had them in high school so the nostalgia got me

I might pick up those red pandas with the eBay code if I can find them for around 100-120
which north face?

Back
Top Bottom