2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Why is it the best size to wear?
i don’t think anyone that wears sz 13 is like man i wish i was an 8

1706113190621.jpeg

To each his own lol

Fam here in NY it's not even funny da amount of "CONsignment" shops around especially in malls. And I legit believe that a good percentage of em are money laundering fronts. Not one time have I found something remotely resembling a deal like legit up to 50-100% markups than Goat , Ebay , Stock X etc. Walked into one to see of I can trade one of my PPG's straight up they flat out said no (mind you my pair goes for more in da secondary) said ok...asked for da price on a pair of Orange Lobs and dude said $700 for ALL sizes....I looked at him like da scum of da earth that he is....wouldn't have a problem Nike going after them on some "You are not authorized sellers therefore you cannot have our products " type steez

Sneaker resell spot Impossible Kicks started popping up in Michigan Malls a couple years ago. I had a similar experience as you, taking in some pairs that for sure bring in cash on the secondary and they passed. I asked why and I got to kick it with the manager for about 20 minutes though and he was surprisingly a down to earth dude and transparent about the business model. They too marked everything up to at least $100 above the highest ask on StockX. StockX and GOAT are basically their plugs. Some of their locations might try a bot and buy from individuals in store but a large amount of their inventory comes from the secondary market (platforms, sneaker shows, etc). So, they have to charge above StockX to cover costs and make profit. And the crazy thing is....people go for it. But only certain models. They basically thrive off of the impulsivness and ignorance of sneaker consumers, which isn't as malicious as it sounds in a way because Nike does the same thing to us at retail.

It’s the best size to wear but the (one of the) worst size to buy lol. I always am grateful I’m not a 13.5 or something impossible
For a sneaker enthusiast I don't think any size is the best size unless maybe you are like a men's 7 and can still fit both children and women's shoes....but then you may have other issues to contend with 🤷🏿‍♂️. I'm an 11 and on one hand it's the most popular size so there are always pairs but it's also the most popular size so there is always competition.

Back
Top Bottom