2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sometimes it's a bit difficult to ignore when dude post 13 questions in every single thread and again it's just going around in circles to not do a damn thing about it, that's when your like what is everyone talm bout. And again it's every single thread. Gets hella annoying....

Idk why but Famb reminds me of this character ...

1000030140.gif

I’m gonna jump on the navy w/gum bottoms. They’re a more practical version of the island greens I have but also remind me that my gibsons are on their last leg.

….are these not coming out now? I was 100% on board and defo would been a favorite pick up of the year
Was perplexed about the odds of two red based OL dunks dropping this s/s and googled the SKU, only to find out a lot of the sites that posted the suede/better version had now updated their post with the all red leather joint pics. Hope I'm/they're wrong tho

Was perplexed about the odds of two red based OL dunks dropping this s/s and googled the SKU, only to find out a lot of the sites that posted the suede/better version had now updated their post with the all red leather joint pics. Hope I'm/they're wrong tho
Well that sucks if true, I just read a post on Reddit (so who knows how true) but they mentioned the same thing

Totally blown if so those would have been so nice

Back
Top Bottom