2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_3015.jpeg
IMG_3028.jpeg
IMG_3042.jpeg

Finally got around to getting these laced up and thrown on foot

Man they are comfortable not sure what exactly it is yet if it’s the sole or insole but something in there feels like a cloud

The mid top design basically means you have to untie each wear getting them on and off was rather hard but man I love these so far totally on par with the other pro models

The laces remind me of hoodie drawstrings which is a little odd but overall I’d grab another pair for a discount without a doubt

Sorry the on foot photos turned out a little darker then the original photo I took

Attachments

• IMG_3013.jpeg
    IMG_3013.jpeg
    390.4 KB · Views: 11
I don’t know how many of you guys mess with Tradeblock. I’ve been using it for about 6 months - I put all of my DS stuff on there, and check offers almost every day.

Futura’s have people actually throwing out fair offers - deals in the $700 range. You usually don’t see this on Tradeblock.

Something to consider if you’re trying to gauge the dip - we might be in it!

s
Got my usual L on SNKRS for the Futura. I thought I would get a W as I hit the button to buy as soon it un-greyed out, ah well. Ending up copping on ebay for £342 ($435) inc shipping. Look forward to receiving them next week.
So I wasn’t the only one with the greyed out, unable to click submit, problem on SNKRS.

Back
Top Bottom