2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just got em today.
Homie oop’d a pair, adjusted the laces (didn’t like seeing the empty eye stays) and wore them around the office. Narrow but not uncomfortable.
I really dig them.
IMG_2126.jpeg

look so much better white the laces like that

So, what dunks/sb dunks Nike pulling from the vault? They’re definitely pulling some heavy hitters from the JB/af1 vault.

Looks even better with the black laces IMO

I don't get why Uprise skate shop in Chicago hasn't gotten a Dunk low with all of shops getting them now. The highs from years back did really well so what's the deal, Nike SB?!
That’s what I’m saying my hometown shop been selling dunks since like 04 and sells/sold sb religiously and nothing kinda sad I’ve been waiting the day there shop pops up but nope nothing yet

Kind of strange that they released the whole SB Safari pack but not the dunks? They are on snkrs for Aug 9th, it's the typical Nike of, "releases Halloween shoe after Halloween."

glad to see their prices on GOAT and SX are reasonable. have a feeling this will be an easy release for those interested.

With him passing, and how secretive they kept it for 2 months, I have doubts his estate would sign off on that one. But you never know, if the bag is right, anything is possible.

October next year would be the 5th anniversary of his death so I guess that part kind of makes sense…

But…

That account is basically unknown and that would be a drop for holiday next year…Don’t think we’ve even heard about anything from the fall 2025 season yet, let alone the holiday season…I’m saying it’s engagement farming…

Back
Top Bottom