2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike had tweeted that they will be available in men sizes. unless nike has changed what is considered men sizes or they are only going to sell men sizes but other shops will get some GS
I just want to clarify that there is no such thing in sbs as a GS size. I know this may sound boring but there are differences between Men's and GS shoes in the same model(mostly being the quality and some shoes even looking different). And for sbs they have sizes in the "GS range" but they are all technically adult sizes and quality is the same. Not knocking you but just wanted to clarify this.

I'm pretty sure someone posted a pic of the insole and it didn't diamond branding on it. Whatever though, I'm done with this friggin shoe man. Just wanna cop 2 pairs and be done with all the bs and speculation. Give me the shoes, a diamond fitted and a nice cross branded hoodie or shirt and I'll be happy. Honestly if I can cop a couple pair of highs, I will flip for a pair of lows.

I'm pretty sure someone posted a pic of the insole and it didn't diamond branding on it. Whatever though, I'm done with this friggin shoe man. Just wanna cop 2 pairs and be done with all the bs and speculation. Give me the shoes, a diamond fitted and a nice cross branded hoodie or shirt and I'll be happy. Honestly if I can cop a couple pair of highs, I will flip for a pair of lows.
Was thinking the same thing. (About how to get lows)

Urban Outfitters gonna have tiffs

I don't believe that

I just want to clarify that there is no such thing in sbs as a GS size. I know this may sound boring but there are differences between Men's and GS shoes in the same model(mostly being the quality and some shoes even looking different). And for sbs they have sizes in the "GS range" but they are all technically adult sizes and quality is the same. Not knocking you but just wanted to clarify this.
like i had said GS size not GS model i know that in other shoes models GS tend to differ in looks/ materials rather then just the size. repped none the less

I need prooof before I believe that Urban Outfitter is getting them. But they did have the 3 bears SB back in the day. Who knows?!

If Nike plans to launch Dunk SB's into a real mainstream market than this is the launch they will do it with

All those leaked sample pairs that multiple parties had tell me this is a very real possibility; what other Dunk can you remember having all those pre-release pairs floating around?

Last edited:
but what about the cobra commanders?? I thought I saw a few (before the tiff hype) pages back that they were dropping in Feb too.

Back
Top Bottom